Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: "Spaced Out" Turn it Down

:3 Was 4k nuke with RRFE
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

ouch.. full perk reset and go NR then or simply rclick delete tbh.. sometimes it just isnt meant to be you know !
    NO U

Quote Originally Posted by Kuyt View Post
    ouch.. full perk reset and go NR then or simply rclick delete tbh.. sometimes it just isnt meant to be you know !
    ^^ Thats why I'm reporting that Tecnicians are still too OP on lvl 201.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink

Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with

did you pop Stance? I remember it helping a bit when my fixer was at that level.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    did you pop Stance? I remember it helping a bit when my fixer was at that level.
    Against nukes? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Against nukes? LOL
    yes

Hmmmmm Gonna check if the 550 AAD will help

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345