Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Spaced Out" Turn it Down

My keeper was in a medsuit til 100 and did this self buffed except for one time when the hive guard was on steroids didnt die. After that with some crap ofab and random pieces of miys found on bank toon havent died, does have a soti though. Stay on the left side and all will be fine.
    HEAR MY WAR CRY "NOT IN THE FACE, NOT IN THE FACE"

My Pillow of Death shall SMITE THEE!

Did this on my crappy 150 enfo. Felt easy.

Quote Originally Posted by If6Was9 View Post
    This coming from a guy who obviously rode bitch on teams or org to level up...

http://auno.org/ao/char.php?dimension=1&name=Darkempire.

This is about solo missions, spanky, the ones where you actually have to play your toon to level.
    He was joking.
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

This is about solo missions, spanky, the ones where you actually have to play your toon to level.
    So taking almost a year to take a character to 220 is riding bitch? Interesting.

In fact, looking at the spread of levels to dates in the list there's nothing that proves such an accusation, merely plenty of evidence that the character was played a lot.

But hey, what do I know, I'm just a cave man.
    Lusthorne - 220 Keeper | Isellthings - 220 Trader - PvP-Config
    Soupknotsie - 220 Doctor | Blabberus - 220 Crat
    and many more

Boost outdoor sk in Pen/Inf or adjust missions for mixed factions
    A different approach to GTH
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    If you felt that I was implying that you are an idiot, it's probably because you are in fact, an idiot.

Maybe you just need to lrn2play.

I can see why you have problems with this daily.

Minova:220:30:doc
    Looke:220:30:adv
    Winova:174:24:sold
    Rinova:168:23:nt
    Meanova:126:15:trader
    Meenova:95:10:agent
    Redemption

definately a debump, those mishes are extremely easy, regardless of lvl range ( but seems especially at tl7 ), inlcuding spaced out

hell, at tl7 my non-evade setup doc evades like 60-80% of hits in any daily besides maybe find ammunition ( arid )

and when it comes to spaced out, tip: do not grab agro from them all at once
    Last edited by Insane666; Dec 6th, 2010 at 17:52:50.
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Insane666 View Post
    and when it comes to spaced out, tip: do not grab agro from them all at once
    Wait... You mean we have to use our brains when playing AO now? No way... thats impossibleeee!

Yeah, debump indeed. Spaced out has been doable with every toon i've done it so far. Including a naked 160ish Ma with most of the perks in eDNA + treatment stuff...

Imo, the difficulty is just right. You can't just go in and aggro everything in sight, but if you pull the mobs one or two at a time, it's easy.
    Aeliniyah Opifex Doc | Venkula Solitus Doc | Rohtoiivari Trox Doc | Yutheron Solitus Trader Ianamura NM Crat
    Technigyro Trox Enfo | Gizmoplex Trox Keeper | Icarya Opi MA | Vinetto Opifex Shade | Retku Solitus Engineer
    Geraplex Trox Sold | Tuulispaa Opifex Fixer | Wertion Solitus MP | Kemoplex Trox MA
    And a fleet of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by SoapTarder View Post
    its funny how AO requires so much grinding and effort to make any progress, both ingame and in Development

After doing this mission 3 times on an average geard 100 +-10 crat, I got a real easy feel for this daily.
    Never died so far.
    However entering it for the fourth time was a huge suprise as the technician just owned me 3 times upon reentry. Eventually I got the coon room so I got it done.

I can only assume that I leveled up and entered into a higher bracket of difficulty.
    So for example, I'd say when you are 100 and if the bracket is 50-100 the mish is easy, but at 101 if the bracket is 101-150 it can be way harder.

Thats my reasoning for this matter, I don't think the OP should be mocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by mainframe View Post
    My keeper was in a medsuit til 100 and did this self buffed except for one time when the hive guard was on steroids didnt die. After that with some crap ofab and random pieces of miys found on bank toon havent died, does have a soti though. Stay on the left side and all will be fine.
    to be honest, my 103ish keeper in pred/75ish cm got pwoned chanceless in a coon room while hnq was running... maybe i should wear a med suit =)

(the hives been crazy, no chance to take that dmg in that case ^^)
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

4th death doing it today at 186 screw it.

Its not that bad if you just camp the bottom L/R corners. That way you only get 1 mob at a time and the middle mob spawns with the mission drop after only 2 waves. I've had no problem on a variety of profs (nt/sol/ma).

Quote Originally Posted by forumfroob View Post
    Its not that bad if you just camp the bottom L/R corners. That way you only get 1 mob at a time and the middle mob spawns with the mission drop after only 2 waves. I've had no problem on a variety of profs (nt/sol/ma).
    it's about luck how hard the mobs are and generally the lvl u are doing it.
    it can be easy 4/5th of the time and then it's a pain in the arse...
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

I have definately found this mission harder on some professions than others. But i put that down to my lack of knowledge about those professions and my general gimpyness.

Never had the slightest bit of trouble on this mission at any level, done on 220 nt, 220 keeper, 220 shade, 174 doc, 211 agent, 150 fixer, 150 soldier, 130 MA.

I thought they were actually pretty easy. Just don't be stupid and pull the whole floor...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonslayah View Post
    150 fixer, 150 soldier, 130 MA.
    doubt fixer, soldier,ma have problems with anything anyways ^^ (and from the levels 2 of those are sec10 twinks - and ma is ma)
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

Don't mean to necro this, but I've tried this mission on my TL3 shade at level 64 and at level 99, both times it's absolutely not possible self buffed. Using Kyr's on the 99 and FFB on the 64, equipped in Pred both times with good spirits for my level I just get rocked before I can even drop the first mob (after the drone) down to below half health- that's using the ToTW shoulders on a 20 minute timer, limber, full def, half def, full agg, and every other combination. I just can't see any way to do this self buffed. Is there any trick? I'm not getting too much aggro, the guys just hit for 1/3 of my health every shot. Can't survive it.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rampant View Post
    Don't mean to necro this, but I've tried this mission on my TL3 shade at level 64 and at level 99, both times it's absolutely not possible self buffed. Using Kyr's on the 99 and FFB on the 64, equipped in Pred both times with good spirits for my level I just get rocked before I can even drop the first mob (after the drone) down to below half health- that's using the ToTW shoulders on a 20 minute timer, limber, full def, half def, full agg, and every other combination. I just can't see any way to do this self buffed. Is there any trick? I'm not getting too much aggro, the guys just hit for 1/3 of my health every shot. Can't survive it.
    grab gsf/hnq before you go.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rampant View Post
    Are you using defensive or offensive spirits?

Because that makes a huge difference. I guess weakness/defense spirits for chest/waist/legs/arms/feet would be the way to go for this. With offense spirits you'll definitely go splat quite fast. And ofc max QL spirits for your level (130ish iirc). Evade bracers and any gear that gives evades/aad OR health/bodydev helps too. And you have to be full def to get the evades working ofc.

I still think there's nothing wrong with this daily's difficulty level. I've completed it successfully with several different level (and differently geared) toons ranging from ultimate gimps to well twinked. It only fails when you pull too many at the time. But i admit it is a bit difficult for low level evaders because the evades typically don't work that well on low levels.

Nothing prevents you from asking a few buffs either. Behe, gsf etc...
    Last edited by Aeliniyah; Apr 27th, 2012 at 09:26:15.
    Aeliniyah Opifex Doc | Venkula Solitus Doc | Rohtoiivari Trox Doc | Yutheron Solitus Trader Ianamura NM Crat
    Technigyro Trox Enfo | Gizmoplex Trox Keeper | Icarya Opi MA | Vinetto Opifex Shade | Retku Solitus Engineer
    Geraplex Trox Sold | Tuulispaa Opifex Fixer | Wertion Solitus MP | Kemoplex Trox MA
    And a fleet of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by SoapTarder View Post
    its funny how AO requires so much grinding and effort to make any progress, both ingame and in Development

lol @ the guy angry at me hahaha

What a n00b!
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast