220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    Alien death rockets? When are those coming in-game BTW? Sounds fun.

Anyways, -15 C ... that's for lightweights. I usally think of Norwegians as the thick-skinned and huge bearded Scandanavians, with fur clothes and helmets with horns in them, killing and pillaging the lesser Europeans with massive axes and longboats.
    LOL
    And I cant witstand/survive is temp goes under 20C. No, no joke >.<

And FC should have at least 2 emergency power supply (I already saw some telefon companies wih 4 O.o)

Finishing... Dear Means, I was my rl Rihwen coming. Give us the MP nano doc and everything will be ok. /evullaugh MUHUAHUAHUAHUA!!!
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Anyways, -15 C ... that's for lightweights. I usally think of Norwegians as the thick-skinned and huge bearded Scandanavians, with fur clothes and helmets with horns in them, killing and pillaging the lesser Europeans with massive axes and longboats.
    Gimps, real men dual wield longboats!
    Why play melee when crat pets can do your job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Simple, why the melee hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Melee people/pets are needed...

Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Gimps, real men dual wield longboats!
    dual longboats op! nerf nao!
    ...Ranged professions enjoy a significant advantage everywhere and more so against pet professions...
    Note: Calling me an "incompetant ass-monkey", while admitedly is extremely amusing, does nothing to quantify what exactly, if anything, you would like to see changed in your/someone else's nanos.

So, how's the "a Q1 2011 launch seems relatively certain." deadline for the new engine release looking now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

We might be surprised/horrified at some of the stuff that runs vital processes. I cannot think of a company I have worked for that this was not the case, but then again, I have never worked for a company that topped 100MM US in sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    ...it was an alien death rocket instead?
    <whistles in a nonchalant fashion>: Would these alien death rockets have "fallen from the sky" (muwhaha, the trap is set)?
    Liamboru 220 Engineer - Brianboru 220 Soldier - Padraigboru 150 Soldier - Tadghboru 60 Engineer - Cormacboru 15 Engineer
    ...and ofc, the army of buff hoes
    ------------------------------------
    PvPDood: Hey, come back and duel me again, I hardly ever get to fight a gimp like you! - Get a /tell like that and it sort of makes you want to evaluate what you thought was a twink!

Walker
    : Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy!
    Texas Ranger
    : I don't even know what that means, but I love it!

omg
    Last edited by tasker_healer; Dec 3rd, 2010 at 19:31:14.
    Proud Advisor of Spartans

Taskersolder Level 220 Soldier
    Taskdoc Level 220 Doc
    Jarew Level 220 NT
    Tasker1 Level 220 Fixer
    Taskcrat Level 220 Crat
    Tasky Level 220 Trader
    Taskmann Level 220 Adv
    Healer01 Level 220 Doc-semi-retired TT dispenser

Alien death rockets? When are those coming in-game BTW? Sounds fun.
    They are already in game, the ship in the LOX area shoots missiles.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

it was an alien death rocket
    I think Kintaii is a pretty cool guy, eh survives alien death rockets and doesn't afraid of anything!
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    I think Kintaii is a pretty cool guy, eh survives alien death rockets and doesn't afraid of anything!
    Ofc he arent afraid. He is teh master of aliums.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

but... if it'd make you feel better I can *tell* you it was an alien death rocket instead?
    Holy #@$%, and yet you guys still go back to work after withstanding an alien death rocket attack? We have the most badass development team I swear

The gas station that feeds a lot of the FC developers was also without power for awhile. !
    Dear Means,

Please stop feeding the Devs Gasoline! This cannot be healthy for them!

that is all.
    Tir Muffin Co-op : Free muffin lovin' for all teh clanners

I loled
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Trgeorge View Post
    First off, -15 ain't that cold, we get such temperatures at Adriatic as well (ok, not exactly at beach). And cars runing on diesel start up just fine.
    Pozdrav susjed. INA prodaje kvalitetan dizel u zadnje vrijeme?

Secondly, generators aren't placed outside, where they could be battered by weather. They are placed inside, in well ventilated rooms, which ,while usually un-heated, are still warmer than outside temperatures.
    I would still choose gasoline ones.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Anyway!!

All I know is I really need new Christmas goodies. This will give me the perfect excuse to change out of my Halloween goodies. Nanobots or not, those duds can dance on their own at this point! So whatever you have to do to get rolling on the Christmas loot would be greatly appreciated.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Quote Originally Posted by Trgeorge View Post
    Who's that?
    I didn't know either though. And we have lunch with the guy most of the time

Too stealthy on IRC
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Pozdrav susjed. INA prodaje kvalitetan dizel u zadnje vrijeme?
    Ne bih znao, ne vozim dizelaša.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    LOL
    And I cant witstand/survive is temp goes under 20C. No, no joke >.<
    I'm with you on this. COME TO AUSTRALIA WHERE ITS SUMMER.

Quote(Means):
    "Today's power failure blew out one disk and actually managed to break one of the cooling fans on one of the old machines that is central to our archaic build system..."

Quote(Kintaii):
    "A lotta the AO stuff still runs on the machines it ran on when the game was in production - Over *nine years ago*. These are ancient boxes."

=============

Therefore, and since mgmt doesn't seem to see fit to update this critical infrastructure:

Suggested new Item Shop Entry:

"Donate xxxx Funcom points to new build process hardware"

The shop browser should show the running total and, when any of that money is spent, pics and details of what it bought for the Dev team.

Alternatively, if some mole could post a layout and location of current PC's in the building, I'm sure we could synthesize a suitable swap plan to get the right hardware in the right locations.

Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast