Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Luck's Improved Capricious Consequence

Quote Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
    Also duration should be 2sec with 7 sec recharge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
    I'm a smart person indeed
    siggy material, lmao so much butthurt tears
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

We should all roll adv ranged MR and gank each other. OP thing.
    Jahh equip
    Junkstab
    Junkee
    Ghiuseppe
    Punkville fulloflove
    Plajiia

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Well they did remove the nanorecharge from MA attacks recently... So I still have a little ???e they can ???efully fix this thing too, which is just clearly lame.
    Hope sure dies last, i can only hope that ( well, most ) all players wish to have some kind of balance in this game ( even thou we can agree that it;s impossible )

But yeap, id be happy with what you have said ( if you ment 1m duration, spammable, removable with virus scanners / rods )

And you little miss sunshine Anxiety ... fascinating how little your knowledge of what is being discussed is. If you only want to brag about how "smart" you are, this is not the place for it.

Be constructive, or don't post.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    It can last however long it wants. Hell, make it longer.

Just make this (And all debuffs, for that matter), removable by virus scanners.
    This.
    Vitaliy - 220/30 NM NT
    Vitiate - 220/30 Soli Crat
    Paralympics - 220/30 NM Agent
    Vitx - 150/20 Opi Tarder

Paradise & Parasite

^^ No, duration is to long, if you are kept in fight for ever, and the debuff lasts forver.... ? you cant sit down to use any items yea ? ... see what i did there ?

1m spamable, removable with scaners, sounds oki.

kept in fight for ever ? if you have the debuff running and you dont die forever maybe your proff should be nerfed and not the debuff

Imagine this, your at a tower fight, the fixer from the opposite faction LCC's you, and runs away while he has you in fight, what can you do to remove that -250 evades that kinda criples you ?! zone/die/kill the fixer ( if you can find him ) or be stuck with the debuff forver, since you think that was/is a good idee. Fancy that.

1m spamable, removable with scaners, sounds oki.

Quote Originally Posted by agentwolve View Post
    siggy material, lmao so much butthurt tears
    Actually, you might want to not pick and choose what you quote. If you are going to "sig it" then you might wanna quote everything he said. The guy he's replying to sounds way more butthurt than what you quoted him saying.
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaloot View Post
    Actually, you might want to not pick and choose what you quote. If you are going to "sig it" then you might wanna quote everything he said. The guy he's replying to sounds way more butthurt than what you quoted him saying.
    sorry forgot to run my post by you, ill make sure to do so next time. Regardless, i quoted him for making a stupid a suggestion which was almost certainly trolling, or made by someone with extreme emotionally obsessive personality traits, you know, the type of person who follows there ex-gf around for 7 years, type of guy.

but yeah ill pm you before making a post on the forums

edit: i forgot to pm you for this post, thanks in advance your holliness ;P
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

Debuffs like this should last no longer than 30-60 seconds.
    Debuffs that shut a player down or cripple them significantly should only last 10-15 at most, and have a cooldown at least twice as long as the duration.
    In both cases, however, they should be reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by agentwolve View Post
    sorry forgot to run my post by you, ill make sure to do so next time. Regardless, i quoted him for making a stupid a suggestion which was almost certainly trolling, or made by someone with extreme emotionally obsessive personality traits, you know, the type of person who follows there ex-gf around for 7 years, type of guy.

but yeah ill pm you before making a post on the forums

edit: i forgot to pm you for this post, thanks in advance your holliness ;P
    Please do, my secretary will help you out with all the 3rd grade spelling mistakes you can't help to correct before forwarding it to me at my office.

Good luck, little guy!

Edit: I don't see how you picked up those traits or that he was trolling from that post. He was pretty much just replying to the guy who flamed him. That guy sounded way more butthurt. Is that your alt forum account? You also sound quite butthurt...
    Last edited by Ninjaloot; Jan 14th, 2011 at 05:09:41.
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

15 seconds, removable, is balanced.
    Marinegent - RK2 - 220/22 Opifex Agent : Max Dodge Defense Equip
    Marinesold - RK2 - 220/24 Atrox Soldier : Defense/SMG Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaloot View Post
    Please do, my secretary will help you out with all the 3rd grade spelling mistakes you can't help to correct before forwarding it to me at my office.

Good luck, little guy!

Edit: I don't see how you picked up those traits or that he was trolling from that post. He was pretty much just replying to the guy who flamed him. That guy sounded way more butthurt. Is that your alt forum account? You also sound quite butthurt...
    (waiting for a reply in pm giving me permission to reply)

Funcom employee

Posts like that are worthless and spam here in Balance Discussion. Cut it out, both of you, before I bring the hammer down. Post off-topic again in this thread and you earn yourself a vacation.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
    Debuffs like this should last no longer than 30-60 seconds.
    Debuffs that shut a player down or cripple them significantly should only last 10-15 at most, and have a cooldown at least twice as long as the duration.
    In both cases, however, they should be reliable.
    So drains, UTB and crat debuffs shouldnt last longer than 10-15 secs either then. is that what ur saying? Or would that be to much nerfing for u? Leave LICC as it is, but make it removable with virus scanner! Cause it's a buff used in PvM as well as PvP! So dont cripple PvM side cause pvP'ers r crying about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Slackadoo View Post
    So drains, UTB and crat debuffs shouldnt last longer than 10-15 secs either then. is that what ur saying?
    That's exactly what I'm saying.
    Or would that be to much nerfing for u? Leave LICC as it is, but make it removable with virus scanner! Cause it's a buff used in PvM as well as PvP! So dont cripple PvM side cause pvP'ers r crying about it!
    Absurdly powerful debuffs (and healing) break PVM as well.

a lot of the debuffs in the balancing docs have different durations for pvp and pvm (pvp being a lot shorter). so the argument for leaving the duration as is due to pvm holds no water.

1 min, PvP/PvM, removable by Virus Scanners.

Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
    That's exactly what I'm saying.

Absurdly powerful debuffs (and healing) break PVM as well.
    yeah i agree on that. all those powerful debuffs make pvm to damn easy. but sadly that's what the majority of players want, nobody wanna work for their items anymore :P no not saying u here hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    It can last however long it wants. Hell, make it longer.

Just make this (And all debuffs, for that matter), removable by virus scanners.
    THIS!

I don't see why everything gets rebalanced based on PvP and we end up spamming a 10sec duration debuff in PvM. All the short duration debuffs should be looked at from a PvM point of view and balanced from that then just make them removable with a virus scanner as suggested and problem solved.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast