Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Itea for Item Store

Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    J

And once again, let me iterate that my suggestion, and that of the OP, is not that you make these items infinitely tradeable (although I wouldn't mind that), but that they are either tradeable for a fee or that they are tradeable until they are used for the first time at which point they bind to the character that used them and cannot be traded again.
    I cant find single word about playing and or gaming,you want summone else to play the game and you wanna buy/trade what he achieved.
    but you are in the right place,people can buy gold now ,ofabs,levels too soon it seems,so this wonderful gaming idea might happen sooner or later also.

Quote Originally Posted by trollingstones View Post
    I cant find single word about playing and or gaming,you want summone else to play the game and you wanna buy/trade what he achieved.
    but you are in the right place,people can buy gold now ,ofabs,levels too soon it seems,so this wonderful gaming idea might happen sooner or later also.
    Well, in order to be able to pay for the item in question, it stands to reason that you played long enough to accumulate the creds. Probably doing something you enjoy and that you find rewarding.

Oh wait, that's right, anyone that has credits in the game and would like to buy one of these items must have got them from a credit spammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12