Thread: Adjusted difficulty of 220 Missions

Adjusted difficulty of 220 Missions

220 med...not saying this is new but

You died of nano program damage!
    Ankari Oneirodes forces your NCU to run Ophidian Convulsion...
    You absorbed 375 points of energy damage.
    You were attacked with nanobots for 9275 points of energy damage.

/discuss

ps. (http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=250227)

get more hp, nr and some reflect?

Yeah, and use Bot Confinement on nukers

Oh! If you are an advy, you have no excuse either. You can insta heal over 6K health anyway. And you should start using the top nanos.

That is, if you were using this as it seems.
    Last edited by eroz_c; Dec 4th, 2010 at 12:43:26.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

yeah, go on nag. but i'm not 220, i wasn't fully healed and i didn't even saw that thing coming, i used a lift and splat. and yeah, another 15 absorb wouldve saved me for sure. and sure, healing saves you after death, that's really comforting. so basically you're totally okay with regular mobs nuking for 10k hp just like that? okay...i just thought since that's about what about eg anansi storyteller crits you for that its a lot. but okay. i wasn't aware 220 meds are for 220s with osbs and conc perked only. so i'll just go /afk next time.
    Last edited by Ninewood; Dec 4th, 2010 at 15:07:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninewood View Post
    i wasn't aware 220 meds are for 220s with osbs and conc perked only. so i'll just go /afk next time.
    just for information: those TEAM missions, are meant for TEAMS... if u only can SOLO them on easy i see absolutely nothing wrong with it...
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

oh my god, how vain can you possibly be? just for your information, that was a sarcastic comment on the posters above. besides: how do you think i got into a 220 med not being 220?...is there anything you can say that isn't condecending and off topic? the question was: do you think it's okay regular mobs nuke for 10k like that. all you do is paraphrase "you're gimp". even though i understand that to be a yes i really doubt everyone can take those hits like they're nothing, just look at the thread next door, they're whining about far less powerful stuff. but that's dailies, and dailies are for everyone, ai missions aren't. appearently. that the point?

thank you, questions answered. close plz, i'm out.
    Last edited by Ninewood; Dec 4th, 2010 at 16:13:58.

All is well in the world.
    .:: Proud Member of Obsidian Order RK1 ::.

s10 Traders = <3

Skill Drains, Heal Drains, AC Drains, LE Drain Procs, SL Drain Perks, AoE Roots, Decent Calms
    Last edited by Xyphos; Dec 4th, 2010 at 19:27:04.
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

Quote Originally Posted by Ninewood View Post
    the question was: do you think it's okay regular mobs nuke for 10k like that.
    Yep, keeps things exciting. Not like they nuke like that regularly, but it makes people cry "holy crap!" when they do. When I saw the title of this thread I assumed it would be about wanting more challenge in content designed for top level toons, but no...
    <Lazy> who knew ao f*rum denizens were such homophobes?

Lordstage Free to do anything
    Byracka iddqd
    Battlespork Eats what he kills
    Bloodforbaal Utter bastard
    Pinealgland Too weird to live, and too rare to die
    Dagenham Radioactive courier
    Fascinated Elderly nature enthusiast

I think its ok for the huge nukes. It keeps things from being boring. And thats the truth.
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You