Thread: Customer Support

Customer Support

I didnt know where else to post this thread so here I'm.

I felt abused by a GM called **** yesterday. I logged on my rk2 doctor and the ql 275 silverback mk6 that i had on since LE release when it wasnt trader only was unequipped with a lets say poor reasoning.

[***]: Greetings. This is GM ****. I have unequipped your weapon the Ofab Silverback Mk 6 as it is Trader only. I do apologize for any inconvenience. Please petition if you have any questions. (this offline tell was received on 30th of Nov i just didnt play my doc since that)

Every single time i log that doctor on i have to explain ppl that it wasnt exploited on since i've chosen this way 3 years ago when the weapon wasnt trader only. I've chosen not to be able to redistribute my ip EVER again, or try other setups which is a pretty big deal if u think about all the changes. With Silverback on i cant reset the 200k ip from map navi i had since 5 years or change my breed in the future as i've chose to keep it. But this happened many times in the past with people still wearing Caterwauls or other doctors and engis wearing Silverback from which i can mention at least 4 from the top of my head but i dont want them to lose their Silverbacks as well. What about tl5 fixers having the -170 evade/dodge debuff from the inf quest line before Funcom locked that quest to lvl 190+ ?

I don't want to make a drama out of it i can accept things, but not from a person who probably knows little to less about the game but he has the power to log my toons on and just unequip a otherwise locked item from my inventory, when someone who knows even less about the game petitions my for something i've done the legit way and sacraficed a lot for it.

I want equal treatment if I lose that gun and Means sais that it is not allowed to use items equipped in the past that is NOW lvl locked i do want the others to lose it as well and everyone with lvl locked nanos from the past (previously mentioned tl5 fixer) lose their ability to cast those nanos, otherwise i want my silverback back on as it is unfair to treat just my doctor that way.

Regards,
    Last edited by Racsi; Dec 4th, 2010 at 11:45:40. Reason: removed GM's name
    Racsyka 220/30/70 The Adv
    Racsi 220/30/70 The MP
    Racsika 220/30/70 The Crat
    Racsence 207/30/70 The Fixer
    Racsreign 56/6/12 The Trader

President of Quetzalcoatl

Oh and just noticed that my right hand weapon spot was locked and the GM removed with the lock on thus the lock is still on the right hand without showing anything = cant equip any weapon due to this
    Racsi 220/30/70 The MP

Bump!
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

You probably pissed off the wrong person and they petitioned you. Sucks, but that's life.

Look on the bright side, AS is getting nerfed so atleast now you got a head start on changing your doc's equip.
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

pissed off the wrong person cause he has a GM friend shouldnt be an answer to this but that may have happened however i wont cry if i cant get it back due to FC's decision but i want to hear that decision from Means
    Racsi 220/30/70 The MP

Not a GM friend so to say, anyone can petition you or said player and get a GM to check your equip to see if you have an item equiped that shouldn't be there.

Some guys on RK 1 got their legally, and illegally, equipped weapons removed too. Not much they will do about it I'm afraid, this isn't the first and last time this has happened.
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

You should do like a famous fixer on rk2, make a Quit thread!
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Abusive action from the GM, imo. As Racs said, either apply the same treatment to everyone who did this or just reequip his weapon.
    Also, besides banning someone, I think every GM action on a account should be taken when the owner of the account is online.
    I would vote for punishing the GM any second if I knew that GM's idiotic or retarded actions would be punished in any way.
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Angry

there is smting fishy in the air!

Guess that gm will ahve lot of work to unequip all stuff ppl got on and not suposed to?
    and while he at he can lvl up char he log so owner dont have to.
    Fun times
    Nostress (MP 220/23/69 Pathing Seems fine... NOT)
    Wexter (Soldja 220/30/70 Out of Ammo ftw)
    Haillady (Trad 220/16/61 TS for The masses )
    Wakeupcall (Shade 220/20/60 Ugly fella )

FrOzen from 2010-03-15 Shuld i come back?

Well FC should have never made it trader only in the first place... Same for tigress, engi pistol that jsut drops in DB or the crat pistol with Dreads.

There are neat combos beggin to be made and you cant because of stupid prof/lvl locks.

Enough with the locks. Balance appropriately and you won;t need them.
    "Can I have some shoes?"

Funcom employee

I am contacting Racsi myself and will be looking into this personally. Meantime, I'm closing the thread - A reminder to all of you; if you want to raise concerns about an action taken by a member of our support/customer service team, the open forums is not the place to do it. Feel free, however, to PM a member of the development team to bring any issues to our attention. Thank you.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~