Thread: Shop Changes??

Question Shop Changes??

Any official thread on what was changed in the store?

What is items cross accounts and what items dont?

Kyle
    "Yeah when I walk as a shadow through the valley of death I will be feared as evil!"

also can we finally get all twinking gear out of the shop. i really hate to be forced to purchase items that are required in order to get alphas on.

there has been so much QQ about this so there must be really imbalanced twinking items even though i havent found those yet myself.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

There hasn't been any twinking gear added to the shop.
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

Quote Originally Posted by spartanx9 View Post
    there hasn't been any twinking gear added to the shop.
    yet.
    Gustatus similis pullus.

yet, yes, but the previous poster was mentioning about twinking buffs that aren't even ingame, much less required to do alphas. You aren't gonna be finding anything more powerful than what is ingame. Will it be more convenience for those who can afford? yes if they wish to spend x number of dollars/euros/etc. Will it be necessary to buy said buffs to twinks alphas on? I don't think so. It should be easier to get alphas on now really given that they have the same requirements as intels have a long time ago with more buff gear added, aside from a few certain challenges to certain breeds/profs.

Do i necessarily agree with it? Not really, but if people want to spend their money on buffs that can be found ingame but don't want to search and put more money into the game, go ahead.
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

Quote Originally Posted by Otinsainpas View Post
    i really hate to be forced to purchase items that are required in order to get alphas on.
    Don't tell me about it, I had to buy a WHOLE expansion to get them. So unfair.
    blah

I accidently a whole alpha set

Touch of Marius - when?!?!
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    Touch of Marius - when?!?!
    I have that allready, thank you.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    Don't tell me about it, I had to buy a WHOLE expansion to get them. So unfair.
    ^^ This
    My boss was wondering why I was laughing so hard

Quote Originally Posted by Eponyx View Post
    I have that allready, thank you.
    ZOMGZ, can i have your stuff once you quit???
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.