Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - December 10th, 2010 - The view from my desk

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

I just had to pop in to say that the festive Orisky Hoverchair and the reindeer head made me laugh. Good stuff

Also highly disturbing. Who had the honor of coming up with those?
    Last edited by Wrangeline; Dec 10th, 2010 at 17:59:16.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Thank you for the good feedback concerning the Flame Shades healing the Collector being overwhelming...and "un-fun".
    Does this mean that the Collector instance still exist? I thought it was a bad joke where a group of exploiters were allowed easy phatz and the rest of the player base was left with an intolerable, repetitive excuse of a farm house. Would have thought stuff like that would go the way of the dodo bird.
    Why play melee when crat pets can do your job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Simple, why the melee hate?
    ...Melee people/pets are needed...

Sounds good.

Here's some feedback: Any way to change your website so links to pages like the Christmas one aren't insanely long? Every page has a ridiculously long URL. Something like www.anarchy-online.com/christmas2010 would be awesome. I'm guessing that's not possible or else it would be done
    Ruffixx, 220/30/66 Omni Opifex Fixer
    Pugilius, 206/30/49 Omni Opifex MA
    Blessedbrawl, 200/0 Omni Froob Opifex MA
    Medor, 199/23/42 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Vindicius, 189/20/46 Omni Atrox Enforcer
    Evilrilius, 100/10 Omni Nano MP - Foremans Killing Machine

Proud General of Obsidian Order

good job guys'n gals ^^
    You have already reached the maximum number of allowed accounts
    You are not allowed to create any new accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffixx View Post
    Sounds good.

Here's some feedback: Any way to change your website so links to pages like the Christmas one aren't insanely long? Every page has a ridiculously long URL. Something like www.anarchy-online.com/christmas2010 would be awesome. I'm guessing that's not possible or else it would be done
    I remember when the "new" AO site came out, I sent a mail with a few constructive advises to the web developer, mentioning link rewriting among other things... as a "thank you" I got a reply some could classify as a verbal assult

Ah, Funcom.
    Tshaar Link
    AO TeamSpeak

How it comes i didnt get the free month offer? =(

Funcom employee Sweet dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    I just had to pop in to say that the festive Orisky Hoverchair and the reindeer head made me laugh. Good stuff

Also highly disturbing. Who's had the honor or coming up with those?
    *Ahem*

Yes, quite disturbing. The memories, oh the painful memories. On the other hand, jingle bells rock!

Awesome FWM <3
    So happy AO is gonna have Xmas
    last week I got a little skurrd

I agree the reindeer head is kinda creepy :P hehe
    Luckystarr ~ Luckyhealz ~ Luckyrepairs ~ Luckycloverz ~ Luckysuffy ~ Luckyemo ~ Luckybuff ~ Lucky ~ Luckysneak ~ Luckybank ~ Luckylucky =^-^=

I'm likeing all the Christmas goodies alot. Reindeer head and the Ornament hoverchair, straight comedy man.
    Nethelus1
    Advisor of Synergy Factor

Some people are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push 'em down a flight of stairs.

Multiple Ocean
    WTF, I'm UNIQUE/NODROP...wtf is this?

PS. Awesome FWM, keep it up .

Great FwM! Contained a lot of meat (what things are being worked on in the engine, what nano doc is being worked on, etc. as well as news on the Christmas update.) Even had some self-reflection thrown in there.

Nice work!

I think AO should put some ads back up on the billboards. It would be an honest way to make money rather than having an OP-item shop.

nice update
    Proud Advisor of Spartans

Taskersolder Level 220 Soldier
    Taskdoc Level 220 Doc
    Jarew Level 220 NT
    Tasker1 Level 220 Fixer
    Taskcrat Level 220 Crat
    Tasky Level 220 Trader
    Taskmann Level 220 Adv
    Healer01 Level 220 Doc-semi-retired TT dispenser

Am I the only one that wanted to see a pic of Means' desk on seeing tonight's FWM title? :P

reindeer head ftw

=o Will Ingame Char Selection be ingame with X-Mas phatz?

MP Nano Documentation will be the last one?

=o
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Did anyone else think of Scarrans when they saw the reindeer head?

Just me then? Moving right along...
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    Did anyone else think of Scarrans when they saw the reindeer head?

Just me then? Moving right along...
    <3 you, but no. :P

ROFL I lol'd so hard when i saw the reindeer head hahaha
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist