Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DM Infiltration Preparation

Quote Originally Posted by Metafizis View Post
    Did it again in 20 minutes... everything dropped outside and 1 set was left to rot..
    Lucky beaver

I actually want to comment on the "luck" factor. Seems to me that wathever system they are using to randomise loot in the game is seriously broken. I always have either no luck at all or a lot of it. As an example. I have been doing Ely Tiigs on one of my toons for DOJA chips. Everyday for the last week+ I either get one in less then 2 minutes or I get a full level (at 50% research) killing the mobs without any drop at all. Always. No middle term. And it seems to be the case almost always. I know that random drops can be exageratedly bad or good but this consistent "all or nothing" is su****ious. Says meh.
    Gustatus similis pullus.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernat View Post
    There are 2 borg barracks, one in Tir county where you are trying, the second is in Avalon with lower level mobs.

Ok they could have 2 waypoints depending on your level but its game knowledge that is at fault here
    I don't agree.

The mission specifically asks you to go to Greater Tir County:

An aggressive branch of the cyborg population has set up a command centre. An infiltration operation is in progress and authentic cyborg parts have been requested.

Your mission is to extract material needed for the making of genuine cyborg costumes from cyborgs of various ranks.

The cyborgs in Greater Tir County is appropriate to your level.
    Besides, the mobs in Avalon are not lower level than the mobs in Tir County. BTW, there is also a daily mission located at the cyborg camp in Avalon that you'll get after level 85.
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

Necro to the max, i've just killed the entire barracks on my tiny keeper - took me more than an hour and i only got 1 part.

The drop rate is luricrous, nevermind the amount of time spent killing the borgs.

The Dailies are so inconsistent, one day you can get a daily which requires no killing and takes a maximum of 5 minutes. Another day you get one which is in the middle of nowhere, with stupid drop rates, tons of mobs with big bars and takes well over an hour. I actually ended up deleting the daily, i wasnt about to sit for another hour waiting for the same part to drop again.

Fix plx.
    Wake me up when West Athen is full of tl7 pvp again!!

Ironically I've done the Avalon Borg DM on two different toons (infect the mainframe with a virus mission) and found heaps of wrists, chest plates, and signets exactly when I didn't need them. I advise if you get infiltration mission try sneaking about Avalon Fortress on the off chance of scavenging the parts. The Tir outpost has ludicrously bad drop rates.
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12