Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Scale AXP daily "challenge" with AI level

Hive guard is far easier than the Alien NT. Trust me. I'll be happy to do coccoon space out mish than the other type space out. Again I still want them to be calm/rootable effictively, not "target resisted"
    Ceenah 220/30/66 PvM NT @ Newcomers Alliance
    Eeenah 199/0 Froob NT @ Newcomers Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    I just delete this mission every time i get it (unfortunately its 2 times out of 3 tries so its more like weekly ai mission to me :P ), its simply impossible to do. There is no room to run and there is no way i could tank those mobs. Absorbs are useless if mobs hit on 1/1 speed through my whole absorb in one hit. Crowd control doesnt work on half of those.

Yesterday i made salvage mission. I was able to finish it only because there was enough room to kite mobs (with maxed rs and gsf i was hardly able to outrun them). What made me hink WTF??? was a mob that hit me twice at same time; 2 hits, both of them for 800 dmg (1,6k total, i have 2,9k hp). Maybe those mobs could at last follow pvp rules and do up to 30% of players hp?????????????????????
    Well, I posted what I posted because I was able to get themdone on my NT at the level you mentioned and there was nothing extraordinary about her gear at all (ql 200 imps, miy's armor, didn't have the s10 stuff in either). I confess that I died a few times before I adjusted the use of my profession specific tools to beat the encounter though and that's why I passed on my method to you. You may want to try it.. it does work.

That being said, I definitely think this is much tougher to do on my NT than some other professions on my account at the same level.. but its still doable.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910