Thread: Petition Is Broken

Petition Is Broken

[Pet]: Your petition (.......) has been received. Before your petition will be entered into the queue you must read a FAQ article and rate it using the links in the article! Your petition will not be answered until you do this. Sending petition. [Pet]: You have no petition in the queue.

this was after doing '/petition status' about 10 seconds after it finished. Please fix FC, and then look at my petition and help me out
    Proud Member of Paradise

back up again
    Proud Member of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Bonghigs View Post
    [Pet]: Your petition (.......) has been received. Before your petition will be entered into the queue you must read a FAQ article and rate it using the links in the article! Your petition will not be answered until you do this. Sending petition. [Pet]: You have no petition in the queue.

this was after doing '/petition status' about 10 seconds after it finished. Please fix FC, and then look at my petition and help me out
    It has ALWAYS been like this. Click the "Click here for articles from the FAQ that are related to your petition." that pops up and then click "None of these articles are related to my petition." and you will be entered in the que.
    Brofist 220/30/70 Engineer
    Techbro 220/30/70 Nano-Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Brofist View Post
    It has ALWAYS been like this. Click the "Click here for articles from the FAQ that are related to your petition." that pops up and then click "None of these articles are related to my petition." and you will be entered in the que.
    This is not what i was talking about. I am well aware of this
    Proud Member of Paradise

This is not what i was talking about. I am well aware of this
    Dunno then, had a petition work fine for me earlier.

as i stated, it started working again. was probably just a minor glitch, but i figured better to post to make sure they know than to let it go un-noticed.
    Proud Member of Paradise

as i stated, it started working again. was probably just a minor glitch, but i figured better to post to make sure they know than to let it go un-noticed.
    Oh, mistook your second post as a thread bump. My bad.

Not enough FC points I'm afraid.

yes you gotta click through the articles to get the petition through, it's all time-share seminar-ish.
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

Working as intended, m8.

Quote Originally Posted by blingoutyourdead View Post
    Working as intended, m8.
    Can the peanut gallery stop telling me it was working as intended when it was clearly broken... read what i wrote.

Also, can some Mod please close this topic... it shouldve been closed long ago
    Proud Member of Paradise