Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nerf ranged combo...!?

a sold with running horde + energize + add dmg buff + very often 2 add dmg procs + sometimes muzzleflash == nrly allways 30% capped AS... some also use as scope...or aao hud3... and some also use snipers friend.... db/12m buffs.... that combined with 3300-3400 AR or maybe even more than 3,5k makes smg-solds with onehander one of the best AS-profs

lately i saw an enf raping one smg sold after another and also some ASR ones... he was pretty good in that. never saw an enf killing that many solds^^ good solds also
    Yeny | Intake | Rhiya | Juiya | Evilshadey | Infamous | Ntlein | Riya | Aryna | Pastafari | Badcore | Palsy | ...and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Means in Friday with Means - February 24th, 2011 - The dust is settling
    We are not going to be able to release the engine in Q1 but we are still hoping for an "Early Beta" in Q1 or early Q2

They forgot AMS...? Maybe engi shield ripper in vinicity...?

Quote Originally Posted by quieter456 View Post
    Good enfs shrug off fixer damage like ely heckl0rs
    I would love to see some of these " good enf's " you talk about on rk2, to shrug off my fixers dmg like an ely heck (the only thing they do like an Ely heck, is die)

duno what enfs you've been shooting at but fixer FA attack rating is much lower than soldiers and even with 2450 FA and a crapton of aao I get 3-6 bullet FAs on some enfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Manaas View Post
    duno what enfs you've been shooting at but fixer FA attack rating is much lower than soldiers and even with 2450 FA and a crapton of aao I get 3-6 bullet FAs on some enfs.
    the green afk kite hill enfos still wearing medsuits probably.

get some def.. best enfs just laugh at smg soldiers since we top out at llike 3.5k AR and thats including towers and pf buffs.

I'd complain about AR soldiers more, they debuff your dodge by like 700 and that DOES hurt.
    As an endgame soldier and an enf, the truth of the matter is, a selfbuffed enf is absolute total entertainment as a soldier.

You can't really do crap if your gear level is the same, in BS at least where you have 30k hp, not 60k.

It also applies to fixer damage vs Enfs, fixers will always win, as you can't do jack against a fixer as a non MR enf anyway. Like a soldier with AMS that never runs out. Its tolerable with rrfe as you can run off.. but without rrfe, just runoff before engaging.

That said, there are worse things in this game.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Yeah self-buffed maybe

but give enf RI, reflects. Pretty much unstoppable.

Yeah self-buffed maybe

but give enf RI, reflects. Pretty much unstoppable.
    No they're absolutely not unstopable.

However enf def in a team pvp situation does work well vs me at least. I have no idea what kinds of buffs they have in their ncu's but I sure get gimpy fa's vs quite a few good enfs. Not always though ofc.

im SMG so my attack rating is a lot lower, will be missing more regular's than compared to AR and whatever people say it DOES add up. So enf with rrfe and some evade/aad buffs ist literally impossible for me to kill unless i got a keeper/crat in team to bump up my aao.

I am pretty sure soldiers will always have an advantage against enforcers, so rather than worrying about a profession that is such a pain to kill I would focus on the ones that you can kill effectively.

If you want to duel against soldiers then do not expect to ever have a 50/50 chance. At best it is a good learning experience about maximizing your damage mitigation to survive and you should accept it as such.

High damage dealing professions will always be an enforcer's biggest threat, and while I do not think it should be an easy win I do think that those professions should have the advantage. Without advantages pvp and mass pvp would both be boring, and professions need to be able to counter each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Neon_1 View Post
    Two OP profs arguing that the other pwns another too badly. Potential is there. Now we need Klod and Gatester here asap, and we might have an episode here folks ! Carry on !

Oh, almost forgot. Enfs have too good defences already, so booohoo if one class can actually kill you reliably.......and what goes to solds, they have too much offense already. Luckily that changes with rebalance, and the reflect cap will be set to 75%, where it really belongs.
    I missed this thread or I would have posted earlier Btw, that MA in my signature is usually one of the last ones to die in mass pvp (I am pretty sure I have died, I just can't remember)
    Last edited by Gatester; Jan 26th, 2011 at 23:32:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    Btw, that MA in my signature is usually one of the last ones to die in mass pvp (I am pretty sure I have died, I just can't remember)
    If you don't die in mass PvP it's because you don't get called. Let's not pretend like your MA can survive a dozen Aimed Shots at once. Perhaps you survive well because you're not enough of a threat to get called?
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by SultryVoltron View Post
    If you don't die in mass PvP it's because you don't get called. Let's not pretend like your MA can survive a dozen Aimed Shots at once. Perhaps you survive well because you're not enough of a threat to get called?
    30k max health, blockers, 30% reflects, over 4k static def (around 4.5k), capped runspeed, around 60% snare/root resist, 2.9k NR I believe, stun immunity, and ofc crit immunity (except agents/traders).

Exactly how do I not have a massive amount of survival?

Now before going into too many details, being called does not mean a group of 30 people will all suddenly attack you with all specials and perks up. When I am called my survival is high enough that I can get away and I am very easy to heal. Even the AS argument is terrible because the average AS is around 1500-2000 damage, not a hit anywhere near high enough to cap on my max health.

Besides some crazy "dozen hiding agents" scenario to kill my MA, how can you realistically say my MA does not have amazing survival in mass pvp? My comment only means that I do not remember ever not getting away or surviving, which is probably more than any 12k max health MA could say
    Last edited by Gatester; Jan 27th, 2011 at 12:27:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    some stupid stuff about how ma is unkillable in mass pvp
    funny read and a good laugh early at work having coffe.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaguar View Post
    funny read and a good laugh early at work having coffe.
    Good luck proving me wrong. By the way, it is spelled coffee.

30k hp? That's more than nine thousaaaaaaaaand!
    .:: Proud Member of Obsidian Order RK1 ::.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrazy View Post
    30k hp? That's more than nine thousaaaaaaaaand!
    Its over TWO 9000's more!!!!

You guys gotta pick it up if you want the entertainment to go up

I capped FA on enf once, with BigBurger, on my MP, with 800 FA. True story.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Klod is here, now the prophecy is complete and the thread has been completely trolled into submission.

Quote Originally Posted by imboredffs View Post
    As an endgame enfo with good def config i'm lame when you see you can't do anything vs sold under 1'40 ams... and it's really fun when this guy use specials caped on your HP... I just wonder how a craphander gun is able to cap 10k AS on me and i realised that some fixers was able to cap AS with craphader too... lol it's lame that a "frewby" gun can do this...

Just think it could be a good idea to lock AS when FA used and vice versa.

Maybe i'll accept duel soldiers after this but for now it's suicide
    well yeah but the whole point of the soldier is do an insane amount of damage before the TMS craps out

and that luckily works out in duels.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast