Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Server Downtime

Famine
    Another small update: We are prepping to come back online and we can confirm there will be no rollbacks as it has been asked a few times in this thread.

and what is with the picked up stuff ?
    many player got 2 backpack filled with armor and bots and other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Marijke View Post
    Hm yeah... I guess the "p*ssed GM" theory is more plausible too...
    revenge of the mad GM! Story goes this way, gm's all work in Oslo and now that FC moves to canada one got booted and decides to REVENGE!

(story is fully fictional.. dunno where the GMs work)

I guess my system's taking a little longer to connect to the servers, thanks for the updates Famine! :]

Quote Originally Posted by odds91 View Post
    I guess my system's taking a little longer to connect to the servers, thanks for the updates Famine! :]
    Im still getting no server atm shouldnt be long bro
    You start sneaking.
    You have been detected by everything and anything including that door over there.
    You randomly die.

Great job FC. That was a quicker, cleaner (no rollback) resolution than could have been expected.

Funcom employee

Small hiccup here guys, it seems the servers are still being prepped to go back online. We are almost there and on the way up.

well my org bot logged in and is rdy for use :P

They better give you the day off tomorrow Famine ^^
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

anyone else noticed the client message speaking of november 4th 2011... what the f FC! it almost took a year to fix it?

nice and quickly done though
    Freedom or death!
    Anything then being an Omni Tek Corporate slave!

Created 2005-11-16 (paid main that's all mine )
    Created 2005-02-03 (froobie)
    Created 2007-10-11 (second paid account because i wanted a freaking shade :P)

Still reporting down mayhaps they need to add some more ram to speed up the reboots lol Glad to see it coming back up though I hates playing solitare

Quote Originally Posted by Brampfine View Post
    and what is with the picked up stuff ?
    many player got 2 backpack filled with armor and bots and other stuff
    I do also wonder whether those stuff was deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeliniyah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    /Trollfail
    How about answering the question istead of trolling your own thread?

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Rurounin View Post
    They better give you the day off tomorrow Famine ^^
    Na, I enjoy being here!

But on topic, we are almost there. Just a little bit longer. The guys are just finishing up some small ends and we should be on a roll.

Sweet We did the Time warp completely missed the end of the world! Yeah Funcom Thanx for saving us. Some believed the world will in in May 2011 yet you helped us skip all the way to near the end of the year so are going to see some new holiday phatz ?

will FC be cleaning inventories up then. Or is it gonna be collector all over again? i mean, removing the stuff that is gained through hacks and sploits instead of turning a blind eye?
    Freedom or death!
    Anything then being an Omni Tek Corporate slave!

Created 2005-11-16 (paid main that's all mine )
    Created 2005-02-03 (froobie)
    Created 2007-10-11 (second paid account because i wanted a freaking shade :P)

hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Marijke View Post
    I bet they got our CC and bank information now...
    unless you was me and my org friends, and as soon as we saw any of this happen we all logged on and deleted payment methods as we all thought this was a decoy to get are details ><

we is smart

Funcom employee

Sorry guys, assumed you meant on your normal characters. Anything else will be removed.

I removed the posts above to end the confusion.

Funcom, remember strong passwords are uppercase and lowercase, symbol, and a few numbers.

Please stop using "qwerty".
    Last edited by protozo; Jan 5th, 2011 at 03:06:43.

:-)
    You start sneaking.
    You have been detected by everything and anything including that door over there.
    You randomly die.

Funcom employee

Responded above, anything gained illegally will be removed and investigated. Sorry for the confusion, assumed the question was about another topic.
    Last edited by Famine; Jan 5th, 2011 at 03:13:56.

I think Famine is cool
    You start sneaking.
    You randomly die.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast