Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Server Downtime

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Slackadoo View Post
    Famina, what's the hold up?
    We are investigating another issue that cropped up doing the server up testings. The team is currently working on a solution and will have more information on the result when it's resolved. Things like these are never easy, and the guys are working fast to try and resolve them. We do apologize for the delay and we hope to be back up as soon as possible.

In addition, I'm here with the team and working on a gameplan if further information comes down the line that best relates to you guys. I'll keep you in the loop if anything should change in the meantime. Please stay posted!

Quote Originally Posted by StanimirB View Post
    it is like watching water come to a boil... it seems to take frigging forever..
    without turning on the kettle or cooker :P

can you tell us what else has happened, or a rough idea ? so we know how long to expect downtime ?

Quote Originally Posted by Famine View Post
    We are investigating another issue that cropped up doing the server up testings. The team is currently working on a solution and will have more information on the result when it's resolved. Things like these are never easy, and the guys are working fast to try and resolve them. We do apologize for the delay and we ???e to be back up as soon as possible.

In addition, I'm here with the team and working on a gameplan if further information comes down the line that best relates to you guys. I'll keep you in the loop if anything should change in the meantime. Please stay posted!
    thx a lot for the answer hoping everything is sorted out soon, and hopefully no rollback will be done now cause of the "another issue" that came up :P

Quote Originally Posted by zeephonz View Post
    community: Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Famine: Don't make me stop the car!

:d

hahahaha...
    Stanimir Borgeski (203/30/48) - General in Clan Stronghold

also there was reports of items going missing, people were complaining of yalms disapearing and other expensive items going, will this be solveable or will there not be a trace of the items in logs ?

I realize that it's only 4 days into the new year, but seriously:
    We apologize for the short notice of the downtime and we are currently looking into the issue that caused some disruptions in a couple of limited areas in game.
    Has gotta be the biggest understatement we will see all year long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

any news on payment details ? alot of my org friends were very worried about these details being leaked. any idea if this was a "hacker" or just a GM that threw his rattles out of his pram ?

it was posted a few pages back that all info was safe

acc inf

Yes, your account information is safe. The issues we are experiencing are only with the game server and not anything to do with your account information or anything remotely relating to that area.

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by cloggedkarl10 View Post
    any news on payment details ? alot of my org friends were very worried about these details being leaked. any idea if this was a "hacker" or just a GM that threw his rattles out of his pram ?
    Scan back a couple pages, Famine addressed that already, billing and payment information has not been affected by the event, just the game servers

edit: Thanks kuyt

Funcom employee

Yes that is correct, account information has nothing to do with the game servers. Thanks for the quotes guys.

oh good

sorry but call me mr paranoid :-)
    but tbh that was the main concern of alot of people's. they was all assumeing it was a diversion

Very very welcome
    btw Anyone remember, weren't there a time with the 'collector riots' FC said no rollback ?

iirc there was a rollback at that incident

Thats It!! I'm going outside.

I figure what happened is that they can't get rid of all the antleets they spawned. those things multiply like leets.

ANi.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Oh noes, the invasion of the antleets

We are investigating another issue that cropped up doing the server up testings. The team is currently working on a solution and will have more information on the result when it's resolved. Things like these are never easy, and the guys are working fast to try and resolve them. We do apologize for the delay and we ???e to be back up as soon as possible.

Seriously tho, this reads like it was posted by the Dilbert Mission Statement Generator Bot.

Anyone else seeing a bunch of questionmarks when words like "we're" or "it's" and such are quoted?
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    Anyone else seeing a bunch of questionmarks when words like "we're" or "it's" and such are quoted?
    Yeah, I believe that's with their font or browser.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast