Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Engineer mines

Engineer mines

Cannot be used in combat

OR

5-8 second duration

OR

only affects limited radius on the ground (20m diameter sounds fair tbh)

OR

make it removable

kthnx.

Cause atm you can just trap a melee and they cant do **** for 15 seconds which is more than long enough combined with coon and heals
    Last edited by Manaas; Jan 7th, 2011 at 02:27:11.

It is removable.

If you are a fixer.
    Brofist 220/30/70 Engineer
    Techbro 220/30/70 Nano-Technician

I was perked SD and it didn't remove using removal 1. Does Purge work?

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=279374

Wakeup call is the only thing in game that removes it, along with the snare from Enforcer/Ma fears.

Go figure, Fixers get all the love.

hm well then

cant we just add engineer mine effects to free movement and SD perks? It's not like engis are underpowered at the moment and don't have any snares....

The whole point of the snare mine was to not be removable with FM and perks.
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

ok well that's where the overpowered part comes in cause it lasts for 15 seconds.

Ok well that's where the balanced part comes in cause each use has a 6 minute lock
    Waiting for a cure.

i'd rather it have a 1minute coldown and last 8 seconds than its current implementation.

Quote Originally Posted by Manaas View Post
    i'd rather it have a 1minute coldown and last 8 seconds than its current implementation.
    Deal.
    Waiting for a cure.

see we agree that engi mines are stupid atm =/

8 second duration, 1 minute cool down.

And can be used outside of BS please.

see we agree that engi mines are stupid atm =/
    Stupid? Yes. OP? No.
    Waiting for a cure.

They are OP every 6 minutes

Heaven forbid engineers have a way of hindering a target's movement.
    Nerf 219 Shadow lurking Agent
    Markerz 220 Scented Engineer
    Cruellia 164 Villain Bureaucrat
    Bender 76 Shiny metal Agent

yeah cause intrusive aura of slave doesn't do that already? Don't post if you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

yeah cause intrusive aura of slave doesn't do that already? Don't post if you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
    How many times do you think Aura land on:

Fixer?
    Adv?
    Enfo?
    MP?
    NT?

It's good for pets and soldiers and that's about it.
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

and how many of those are melee professions?

adv and enf and that's why you have mines. I'm not proposing to REMOVE them, rather change them.

It's still a nano that ticks once every 25 seconds, has about 2025 attack rating, and checks against 150% NR. It doesn't land on anyone but soldiers, gimps and greys more than once a day.
    Battle "Kitesfear" Hymns Field Marshall
    Arzamas "Reken" Sixteen Supreme Creator
    Bunch of alts

7.62 - One size fits all.

utter lie, I have a 220 engi who's very well geared who I have access to and I was messing around in BS with it. Only things it didn't seem to affect were advs and enfs, other things I could keep snared all day if I wanted to.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast