Thread: 60 keeper twink?

60 keeper twink?

Greetings, keepers. I come to your domain for knowledge, and I'll make this quick and simple.

What would be your thoughts on a 60 keeper twink for pvm/pvp?

I knew a guy long ago in an old org that had a 60 trox keeper, I believe with 100-125 ofab and an ofab wolf (mk6 ofc), and apparently he could solo nasc hecks, alien raids, and I think did fairly well in pvp.

Well years later, a current orgmate and I might try a similar build as our long gone past orgmate. What would be suggestions on this? Good idea, bad idea?

Thinking of going with a specialized NR/evade build. Would one suggest trox for this project? opi? I would personally like trox because for one, they look brutal, and two, just more HP to go around... but to be honest I'm fairly new to the keeper. I've had one or two failed experiments before, but nothing like what I am seriously looking into now.

So let me hear all your thoughts on this.

you can solo nasc hecks and alien raids at level 60 with a styg and a medsuit.

ofab wolf is a horrible choice of weapon that low, you'd be able to get on a ql 125 at best and the styg comes pretty close in terms of damage....

Sword of the illuminated is your best weapon for that range, could be pricy, but not always.

second best choice would be....highest ql alien sword you can twink on. More flexible than ofab and you'll get better damage ranges with it.

trox will be the best breed: silken legchoppers makes it a no brainer. And yes to do well in pvp you'd probably have to perk NR. At that level root= death

SOTI was of course on the menu for later, but there are none on GMS and they seem difficult to find, so I was looking for closer alternatives until I could get my hands on one.

So, I would have to perk NR1? or is NR2 absolutely mandatory for anything good to come out of it?

If I did go NR setup, is there any possibility whatsoever of being able to buff?

NR1 = -200 nanoskills, and considering how high keeper nanos are, you wouldn't be able to self your top ones out in BS. Could pull them off with a wrangle probably for towers or city pvp though.
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

I'd just twink armour and implants as high as you can and perk NR2, keeper is all about autoattack at level 60 anyway.

And you'll have a lot of OSB too. But twinks usually go with enforcer at that level because they have all we have access to and more.

But you can still make that keeper now, get your stuff and twink it (don't go NR2 and invest IPs in nanoskills), enjoy PvP with friends or doing PvE and be ready for when the balance patch will hit live. We'll have an easier time against CC and a bit better defense. I hope it will be more viable in PvP then but, if you go for a 60 twink, I bet PvE is your main concern anyway.
    blah

I'm actually planning to twink a lvl60 opi keeper with nr2 atm, might lvl him though. Currently deciding if I want a ofab wolf or not
    Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off