Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 18.4.3 Update Release Notes

new BS ranges are bull! keep them as they are. if there are some 200lvl twinks that can not kill 214 lvl or +210 lvl people on BS they are they cant call thems selves as twinks. there are people that have made new twinks for this BS range and now youre {changing} that range completely. keep them as they are.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Jan 12th, 2011 at 19:03:06. Reason: inappropriate language
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    No... some are quest rewards ... or some, are given by REAL GM during official events...
    Quite different from what happened in that case...
    And some, in fact the vast majority, are buyable with paid points or now funcom points. And many new ones are exclusively buyable with FC points, so this new one will pop in and mesh with the others over time I'm sure. I don't se what the problem is. Fake GM, real GM, same difference when some were there to get it and others weren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnurja View Post
    new BS ranges are bull! keep them as they are. if there are some 200lvl twinks that can not kill 214 lvl or +210 lvl people on BS they are they cant call thems selves as twinks. there are people that have made new twinks for this BS range and now youre {changing} that range completely. keep them as they are.
    Oh no! Change! Boooh! Hiss!
    Last edited by Anarrina; Jan 12th, 2011 at 19:03:15.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

new BS ranges are bull! keep them as they are. if there are some 200lvl twinks that can not kill 214 lvl or +210 lvl people on BS they are they cant call thems selves as twinks.
    Lol!
    Last edited by Anarrina; Jan 12th, 2011 at 19:03:27.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

I still say remove all BS except for one 210-220 bs.

Want BS? Level.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post

Want BS? Level.
    Yeah, you already said that, like, 10 times... You chose to ignore whole parts of the game, fine. Doesn't mean everyone has to...
    Btw, why not 220-220 BS while you are at it ?
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by blingoutyourdead View Post
    .... It can always be collapsed to 201-220 later if the lower shadowlevel range turns out to be a graveyard. The 151-200 is the one that really mattered anyway.
    qft
    Quote Originally Posted by FILO_Gunfytr View Post
    QL 300 Rocket Launcher.....12K VPs
    1 Rnd Rocket Launcher Ammo........12K credz
    IPs to equip Rocket launcher............1001

Catching an NT with a Rocket Launcher in his hands................PRICELESS
    220/30/70 solitus soldier Satisguard

Want BS? Level.
    Or not.
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

new BS ranges are bull! keep them as they are. if there are some 200lvl twinks that can not kill 214 lvl or +210 lvl people on BS they are they cant call thems selves as twinks. there are people that have made new twinks for this BS range and now youre {changng} that range completely. keep them as they are.
    Told ya so
    Last edited by Anarrina; Jan 12th, 2011 at 19:04:12.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

BS ranges are bad choice...

gn8 all 170-174 toons. 200/30/70 will laugh about u with tl6 advantages.

150-189 and 190-214 would be more fair.

189 is still a good range for midlvl because there are no tl6-stuff-advantages and no more skills than 170. Just 2 Perks more wont change the world. With 200 u can go le70 and ai30 and thats a biiiiiiig difference!

got a 200 doc for s7 and not mainly pvp but will be funny to see how a 170 toon tries to alpha 17k hp.

LOL, like the previous bs ranges didnt all the 170 twinks. Grow some balls because killing greys aint something special.

Quote Originally Posted by Siro View Post

189 is still a good range for midlvl because there are no tl6-stuff-advantages and no more skills like 170. Just 2 Perks more wont change the world. With 200 u can go le70 and ai30 and thats a biiiiiiig difference!

got a 200 doc for s7 and not mainly pvp but will be funny to see how a 170 toon tries to alpha 17k hp.
    Yea... you alone is going to be 200/30/70.
    190-214 would still mean an extreme gap in equiptment, alba gear ... DB bracer ect ect.
    And it would also mean that 151-189 BS would just be served as a leveling instance and not fix anything at all in that range.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Jan 12th, 2011 at 19:04:46.

Exactly for this kind of people that I would have loved the BS range to be 201-220...
    Last edited by Anarrina; Jan 12th, 2011 at 19:05:05.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Typeon View Post
    Yea... you alone is going to be 200/30/70.
    190-214 would still mean an extreme gap in equiptment, alba gear ... DB bracer ect ect.
    And it would also mean that 151-189 BS would just be served as a leveling instance and not fix anything at all in that range.
    nah, I wont go for it, just for bs I am too lazy. useless for towerwars =)

The main point is that 170-174 toon become needless because on towerwars they got killed by 214s and on bs just average. Its just a pity about all those over years to the limit twinked toons.

and I said 150-189, not 151-189.

Pets window still not fixed
    AO PvP: "Scissors are over powered. Rock is fine." - Paper

so 174s can just level to 200 and the <170 can retain their usefulness in towers???

wow logic is so hard.

Thanks for listening on the AI dailies as well. We'll see how they work out in practice, but on paper anyway it sounds like the adjustments made are right on target.

No doubt most of the people crying about 175-214 bs were clammers, And i dont know what they have to cry for since they camp all the other BS's up to 175-214 and mabye somtimes 215-220.

You dont see omni crying at all the other BS range's to get changed but, as soon as omni win most of 175-214 bs they go cry and FC HAS change it GJ..

Screw that. Make it 1-220 and just forget about these stupid PvP ranges. One range to rule them all! I'm not kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by blingoutyourdead View Post
    Screw that. Make it 1-220 and just forget about these stupid PvP ranges. One range to rule them all! I'm not kidding.
    It used to be like that. There also used to be pvp fields all over. There also used to be no 30% and 40% caps. But that was all quite unpopular and so it was all removed or implemented.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Siro View Post

189 is still a good range for midlvl because there are no tl6-stuff-advantages and no more skills than 170. Just 2 Perks more wont change the world. With 200 u can go le70 and ai30 and thats a biiiiiiig difference!

That's a nice idea ... if your a selfish loser that doesn't care about any level range but your own personal favourite.
    Last edited by Obtena; Jan 12th, 2011 at 16:15:18.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

I know I'm not going let some level 200 leech in my inf missions to get le 70 and I doubt anyone else will, orgmates or not.

You could be incredibly sad and have 6 accounts which you can Plevel yourself also but then that's just a whole other level of ridiculous.

Come on, you seriously believe some level 200 is going to grind out ai 30 and le 70 just for battlestations?

If sec7 becomes soloable and profitable then I could see it happening, but right now: no.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast