Thread: New Patch download issue

New Patch download issue

Can't download new patch, any issues?
    I've been trying and can't update at all... Stay idel for a few mins then gives me this error.. Any reason why this is happening???

InetConnection_c:GetPatches():
    Error getting file '/c/v18.4.2_EP1-v18.4.3_EP1/V18-4-2_EP1-V19-4-13_EP1.RTP'
    Unknown error0 (File does not exist on server?)

Click Retry to try again, or Cancel to abort.
    Last edited by Horrified; Jan 12th, 2011 at 15:52:47.
    I am the motionless rage lying in a dark corner, hidden. I am the joys of unnoticed pleasure that pass you by.
    I EXIST...

still can't update

anyone can help?
    I am the motionless rage lying in a dark corner, hidden. I am the joys of unnoticed pleasure that pass you by.
    I EXIST...

Is there anywhere i can download the patch manually even???

I still can't update getting the sam error!
    I EXIST...

Quote Originally Posted by Eponyx View Post
    For the 18.4.2 -> 18.4.3 patch

Large Client

Small client
    Perfect that was easy, installed & running
    thanx for response
    I EXIST...

Is saying patching was aborted in the client bar. Idk why, had the same error above
    Last edited by Tzepesh; Mar 13th, 2011 at 00:30:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzepesh View Post
    Is saying patching was aborted in the client bar. Idk why, had the same error above
    Tried downloading the .exe patch files found in the posts above or in this thread.

I've had a ton of trouble with the updates in the past. They always work if you use the EXE files, but using the client to update is not always possible. I haven't had an issue since about 18.2, but I often don't even bother using the client to update since I have such bad luck with it.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Igri00 View Post
    I've had a ton of trouble with the updates in the past. They always work if you use the EXE files, but using the client to update is not always possible. I haven't had an issue since about 18.2, but I often don't even bother using the client to update since I have such bad luck with it.
    Is there a rooted thread for the exe files? i a few times the client can't patch thru for me to
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by Eponyx View Post
    Tried downloading the .exe patch files found in the posts above or in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokutonoken View Post
    Is there a rooted thread for the exe files? i a few times the client can't patch thru for me to
    Se the first quote. It is rooted in the Tech Help forum

Still having this problem. Fixed it temporarily by patching on another computer. Is there no hardfix for it? As the 4.14 patch isn't out on the list in tech help yet and I can't use the other PC atm.

Thanks in advance for any answers.
    Played since 04, never had a 220.
    Waiting for AO2

Small Client:
    http://ftp-u1.funcom.com/c/v18.4.13-v18.4.14/
    or
    http://tx3-01.funcom.com/c/v18.4.13-v18.4.14/

Large Client:
    http://ftp-u1.funcom.com/c/v18.4.13_EP1-v18.4.14_EP1/
    or
    http://tx3-01.funcom.com/c/v18.4.13_EP1-v18.4.14_EP1/

In any case, download all 5 files into your "...\Anarchy Online\Patches" folder and start the game.
    zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

Much love.
    Played since 04, never had a 220.
    Waiting for AO2

friend of mine was having a problem patching AO. If you have problems make sure your AO installations isn't in your program files folders. Its gets kinda buggy because of permissions i think. Anyways, that fixed it for my friend
    Lilkueg 220/26/6x Opifex Shade
    Kuegen 211/11 Atrox Enforcer
    And Many More!