Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Doctor Nano Document!

Funcom employee New Doctor Nano Document!

Hey guys! Today brings us the first-draft version of the new Doctor nano document. Not a lot to say at the moment as I'm kinda needing to dash out of the office, so I'll let the doc speak for itself for now and pop in to answer questions later on as they crop up. Enjoy! =D

First-Draft Doctor Nano Document - Requires an Excel-compatible reader.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

So anyone can sum it up?
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Considering the quantity on changes ... it will take time
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    So anyone can sum it up?
    Ill try to give a summary but it will take me a few mins to do it.

Meh just check doc forums I will do it all there.

Heres the link.
    Last edited by Kazeran; Jan 14th, 2011 at 20:02:17. Reason: Added link

Doctor EP nuke can remove acrobat and blockers every 40 seconds \o/
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Quote Originally Posted by quieter456 View Post
    Doctor EP nuke can remove acrobat and blockers every 40 seconds \o/
    NCU nano line is 999 for both of those so it will not be able to be removed. If i remember correctly ofc

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeran View Post
    NCU nano line is 999 for both of those so it will not be able to be removed. If i remember correctly ofc
    Negative.
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeran View Post
    Currently, it's 12 NCU ...

well, lots of stuff in this nano sheet ...

Some stuff confirms me that FC dont care about lowbie PvP ...

The "break on attack" init debuff line went poof... sad... was fun for adds

Wrack and ruin is now a nuke.
    new -200 NR nuke

new "regular" nukes

insta-cast iCH / iAO / CH AO ... but 20 sec cooldown on CH ... ouch for TL4/5 docs and agent ...
    heals heal for more, but cost more nanos
    no more +HP on SL heal but tharget +HP increased

Weird 59 sec cooldown on single target +HP ... means that 1 doc can give +HP to only 1 toon at a time (lasts 60 sec too)

Short HOT are ... short and will break lowbie PvP at towers badly... (0 NCU, and basicaly 5 CH dinging 25 sec...)

iCR gives 10 more HD than the regualr one ... sell yours NOW

IC split in 2 nano ... probably means that you can get behe + PS +20 stam ...

+250 NR instead of 182 previsouly ... for less NCU ...

Forgot the nano that gives you full nano pool and healing 50% of your HP in 5 sec...
    Last edited by Gridpain; Jan 14th, 2011 at 17:20:50.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Extended single target heals for froobs, from LE healing up to 1886HP, to the new highest heal nano performing 2520HP.

Team Improved Life Channeler (TILC) is REMOVED, but REPLACED with Life Expansion [team] which buffs max HP for 6129HP as opposed to TILC's previous 3025HP, a significant jump indeed!

Solo gridding out is now instacast apparently, with the team-grid performing a cast time of 30 seconds [before Nano Init comes in]. <---not sure if I'm reading that right

Improved A&O is also apparently instacast and insta recharge, with a cooldown of 40 seconds. It's also apparently target team castable, and not self team. <---- again not sure if that's 100% right, but that's how it looks to me in the doc

New Line: Emergency Nano Regain:
    :: cooldown 300s :: instacast/recharge :: Nano regain 20%, HP regain 10% with 5 hits and a 1s delay

Some beefy stuff that caught my eye in the doc, let me know if I don't know how to read the casting times on these :>

Basic summary:

UBT does -1500 init. It lasts 60s.
    "Special" nukes: Wrack and Ruin does -100 skills for 11s, EP wipes buffs under 35 ncu, scheol thing does -200 nr for 11s
    Malpractice needs dots running (+lowbie versions of malp)
    DoT A and B do ~1200 pvm damage per tick, blaze 2000 and don't need pistols. DoT c line 90% nr
    Nemesis nano is a DoT
    Emergency nano once per 5 minutes: 50% hp 100% nano

CH has lockout: 20s
    Improved alpha and omega, lockout 40s, refills all team to 100%
    SL heals basically nerfed a small amount
    RK heals improved and 3 added on top, top RK heal 1050 skills heals 2100-2500
    top team heal 4300-5200
    team LC does 6100 hp
    short hots heal a lot (TEDB 730-868 every 5s), last only 25s
    healdelta buffs scale better, to 70
    enlarge +20 str in str line, IC +20 stam in stam line
    nano repulsor buffs 250 nr
    instinctive control buffs only init
    vaccine does up to 30% resist to both drains

thats about what i gather from looking at it
    Last edited by quieter456; Jan 14th, 2011 at 17:30:49. Reason: emergency thing does 100% nano not 20%

Any nano that removes buffs permanently (EP) is wrong. I hoped this one will be adjusted, but uhm...
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by cube View Post
    Improved A&O is also apparently instacast and insta recharge, with a cooldown of 40 seconds. It's also apparently target team castable, and not self team. <---- again not sure if that's 100% right, but that's how it looks to me in the doc
    Not sure about that, reading these docs formated like this makes my eyes bleed. So it will be awhile before I have a yes or no to that. Some of ( a fair bit) of the nanos have been changed from yesterday so I have some catching up to do as well.

Quote Originally Posted by quieter456 View Post
    Basic summary:

UBT does -1500 init. It lasts 60s.
    "Special" nukes: Wrack and Ruin does -100 skills for 11s, EP wipes buffs under 35 ncu, scheol thing does -200 nr for 11s
    Malpractice needs dots running (+lowbie versions of malp)
    DoT A and B do ~1200 pvm damage per tick, blaze 2000 and don't need pistols. DoT c line 90% nr
    Nemesis nano is a DoT
    Emergency nano once per 5 minutes: +10% HP +20% nano

CH has lockout: 20s
    Improved alpha and omega, lockout 40s, refills all team to 100%
    SL heals basically nerfed a small amount
    RK heals improved and 3 added on top, top RK heal 1050 skills heals 2100-2500
    top team heal 4300-5200
    team LC does 6100 hp
    short hots heal a lot (TEDB 730-868 every 5s), last only 25s
    healdelta buffs scale better, to 70
    enlarge +20 str in str line, IC +20 stam in stam line
    nano repulsor buffs 250 nr
    instinctive control buffs only init
    vaccine does up to 30% resist to both drains

thats about what i gather from looking at it
    Pretty much. SL heals no longer offer then temp hp buff, and short team HP only lasts a min now.

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Any nano that removes buffs permanently (EP) is wrong. I hoped this one will be adjusted, but uhm...
    Just make it target = monster so it still works as a shield ripper.

The best of the nano changes ist, that then there won't be so much CC Docs anymore
    The nano costs are to high, if you want to do max dmg you need 36547,65 nano/min without heals/ubt
    But you would do only with the nukes/dots near to 210k dmg/min

And please make the sl chest loot nanos better, 2 of them aren't even worth to use
    Last edited by Firezus; Jan 14th, 2011 at 18:02:42.

Quote Originally Posted by blingoutyourdead View Post
    Just make it target = monster so it still works as a shield ripper.
    Yeah, MPs (and engies to some point) gonna love it. Unless pets count as something else but monster.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Yeah, MPs (and engies to some point) gonna love it.
    Monster =/= pet. HTH.

Looks like they are not wanting docs in setups other than nano regen and max nano. Correct me if I'm wrong but they reduced duration OR increased nano cost. Either way we'll be using more nano in shorter times.
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

Dr Blaze now works on any target and the C DoT line has been reduced to a 90% NR check? Or am I reading that wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    Dr Blaze now works on any target and the C DoT line has been reduced to a 90% NR check? Or am I reading that wrong?
    You are correct. It also has a huge nano cost and only last 10 seconds. Please don't forget the damage caps in pvp if that is your concern.

Dot Line C is also needed in order for a doctor to get the most of of his/her nuke. It is very nano costly to keep a 10s dot active and try to use a nuke both of which have huge nano costs.

Stupid question maybe, but are the cooldown on the team heals and single heals the same?

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast