Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Permanent removal of buffs

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    EP is usuable my docs very early on, stop just thinking about tl7. maybe take a look at exactly what it's capable of removing instead of randomly talking biased crap.

this nano needs to be removed, end of story.
    sure as long as they remove nt nr debuffs, triples, ns, nbs, 5 mins roots im ok with having EP removed

Quote Originally Posted by RmikClan View Post
    sure as long as they remove nt nr debuffs, triples, ns, nbs, 5 mins roots im ok with having EP removed
    As I expected. You never bothered reading about other changes.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    As I expected. You never bothered reading about other changes.
    the balance doc for nts isnt even out yet :O

changes werent even made for NTs yet :O
    Changes on some of those nanos you mentioned were announced (no more 5 minute roots, no more triples), but you never bothered reading.

So what nanos will be removed by this exactly? I'm opposed to the idea of making anyone swap gear to buff up again, but what kind of nanos?

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=218076

This for example and I'm sure there are many more.

Changes on some of those nanos you mentioned were announced (no more 5 minute roots, no more triples), but you never bothered reading.
    all i heard was rumors....post me the official info

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    So what nanos will be removed by this exactly? I'm opposed to the idea of making anyone swap gear to buff up again, but what kind of nanos?
    to a tl7 EP can only remove 1 or 2 nanos vs most profs (not counting expertises)....basicly the nanos that require 35 ncu or less....which are few...and most of those that require less than 35 ncu have low reqs

vs a tl7 nt we can remove only Izgimmer's Mockery
    Last edited by RmikClan; Jan 16th, 2011 at 16:40:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=218076

This for example and I'm sure there are many more.
    on a tl7 MA thats pretty much the only one that can be removed and that may require some swaping.....rest are low reqs nanos

all i heard was rumors....post me the official info
    Use the search function. It's all on the forums. I know that, everybody knows that, only you don't know it.

on a tl7 MA thats pretty much the only one that can be removed and that may require some swaping.....rest are low reqs nanos
    That's already one nano too much.

So, how does EP fit the doc toolset anyway? I can live with PO, but why not to let it be unique to fixers only? ( and no, the fact that you had it as a nano since 11.1 is not a feasible answer )
    Hometown
    Pockiee
    Stompbox
    Ransom
    Bcomplex
    Provocative

Use the search function. It's all on the forums. I know that, everybody knows that, only you don't know it.

That's already one nano too much.
    lol man u have 0 reasoning skills

Quote Originally Posted by Stompbox View Post
    So, how does EP fit the doc toolset anyway? I can live with PO, but why not to let it be unique to fixers only? ( and no, the fact that you had it as a nano since 11.1 is not a feasible answer )
    yeh its a feasible answer....always been there ...FC wanted to be there so who are you to say it shouldnt be there?

My post got deleted

anyway if EP gets changed then so should Defeat righteousness.

yeh its a feasible answer....always been there ...FC wanted to be there so who are you to say it shouldnt be there?
    Way to ignore the point, but whatever, carry on with your campaign mate.

Have a nice day.
    Hometown
    Pockiee
    Stompbox
    Ransom
    Bcomplex
    Provocative

The point he is, and most others in this thread are, arguing is that is should not be possible to remove someone else's buffs so that they have to recast them. You can argue which buffs get removed all day, but if any at all get removed then the OP and Klod and others in this thread disagree with it.

Disabled? Fine.
    Removed? Not fine.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by SultryVoltron View Post
    The point he is, and most others in this thread are, arguing is that is should not be possible to remove someone else's buffs so that they have to recast them. You can argue which buffs get removed all day, but if any at all get removed then the OP and Klod and others in this thread disagree with it.
    I'm a doc. I have EP. I've used it on occasion. I say take it, and any other buffs like it, out of game. Problem solved. While you're at it, get rid of blinds, snares, and roots as well. These are all just annoying tools or broken bandaids that make for nothing but griefing rather than actual fun, competitive game play. But if you just get rid of EP, that's fine too.

Well, that's still more then you have.

BTW, last one on my part, since we have reached the peak of this "discussion".

Quote Originally Posted by blingoutyourdead View Post
    I'm a doc. I have EP. I've used it on occasion. I say take it, and any other buffs like it, out of game. Problem solved. While you're at it, get rid of blinds, snares, and roots as well. These are all just annoying tools or broken bandaids that make for nothing but griefing rather than actual fun, competitive game play. But if you just get rid of EP, that's fine too.
    you are a PVM so u could care less if EP gets removed or not and i dont care what pvm docs think either ...the discussion here is about pvp

you are a PVM so u could care less if EP gets removed or not and i could care less what pvm docs think either
    You're a griefer, so ofc you see this tool as essential to your gameplay. And PvM or PvP, the rest of us could care less what you think.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast