Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 151-200 BS: who are now the top dogs?

Quote Originally Posted by Manaas View Post
    difference between tl5 and tl6 is too little

traders will still rock 151-200
    You also get gth at level 200. Nerfed but still a new tool.

Good thing I went with keeper then. Can GTH me all they want.
    Musha Emaan Boom - 220/20 Adventurer
    West Empaya Athens - 220/26 Fixer
    Anti Rainking Anti 207/21 Keeper
    Forever Sneakez Whatever - Agent
    Uptown Pooncat Girl - 150 MP!

All members of Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    You also get gth at level 200. Nerfed but still a new tool.
    yeah...that needs to be "fixed". GTH does not belong on that BS, not even a little.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

This is a very difficult point to pick a best profession simply because by level 200 every profession actually has effective tools that they can use in pvp. If I had to pick the worse I would probably pick crats because of the HHaB and possibility of more people perking NR, but overall everyone has either a strong offensive or defensive choice.

Any ideas that there is a small difference between 174 and 200 does not take into account what the professions that had little actually gain. This is probably the best point for pvp and with a few things altered or removed could make this a balanced point.

^^ The fact that people can get full Ai 30 and research is a point that is well missed. I can anticipate a good number of professions being able to NR perk themselves, with more research and still cast their top nanos. In addition, you get alot more AR than you do evades from research lines, generally so I think evades profs are going to get pinched a bit harder.

I'm anticipating that the top dogs are those that are mainly relying on self-affected nanos in combat with reasonably high AR. The biggest difference will be those profs that can NR perk and those that can't wihtout nerfing their main tools.

Profs that take a hit: Docs, Traders, NT
    Profs that get a boost: MA, shade, Engi
    Profs that are top: Enfo, Advy, Agent: FP Enfo or Agent:FP Soldier
    Last edited by Obtena; Jan 17th, 2011 at 22:00:13.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

2S hd becomes more viable and will take less of a sacrifice. I am not sure how that is going to affect things. But it will.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    2S hd becomes more viable and will take less of a sacrifice. I am not sure how that is going to affect things. But it will.
    unless your'e trox, it's still tough to get.

TL6 sees exactly 0 increases to base stats till level 201.

Hence, if you didn't have 2S HD on your 170 setup, you won't likely have it on your 190+ setup.

Also noteworthy, as a result of my previous statement, there are no other "armours" unless TL locked which become any mroe usuable, which, in turn makes any setup <175 just as easy to get on >190. Unless you start looking at oddball zod phats, which, imo, really don't make anything much easier, in fact really only complicate setups due to the relative difficulty of obtaining and equipping.

my 2cents.

The biggest advantage I can see is EASIER to equip 300 Ofab/271+ combined armour, 275-300 ofab weapons, and more perks to sink into genome lines for more stam/psych or other beneficial trickle stats.

I made a 200 doctor for S10, and he's not got enough AR to hit ANY evade prof, ANY partial evade prof, or enough nano skill to land UBT or dots on ANY prof, and can not get enough HP to survive an alpha. (He's in top QL symbs, highest benefit ofab/armours for HP and cost, and using RHoH and SE pistol... not a very serious PVP setup, unless an HP setup is good for PVP (which I thought at the time was ideal)).

whatever. Imo, advy, agent, enf will be tops as usual.

3 more normal perks + 6 more ai perks + 300 combined/ofab armor + dread/ofab weaps @lvl 200.....i dont think 160-174 lvl twinks got any chance against this kind of setup.
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

Don't forget full Enhanced Jathos doctors and NTs That is very powerful armor available at 190+ My 200 doc is working on a set but will be in a team healing setup with 42% heal efficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by Canibaal View Post
    3 more normal perks + 6 more ai perks + 300 combined/ofab armor + dread/ofab weaps @lvl 200.....i dont think 160-174 lvl twinks got any chance against this kind of setup.
    Thats is forcing the smaller twinks into teams. My crat and doc will stay 168 hoping for a NW fix. They are pretty decent in team situations.

My lvl 168 Crat in cs armor can land nano nanos on lvl 200 twinks. Only Greater Restrict Movement doesnt work cause of 180% lvl resist. Other nanos get resisted but i am far from "never landing anything". Init debuffs land quite often, regular root/snare aswell. Calms land pretty decent.
    Stun Nano wont land very often, but i am fine with that.

A 200ish doc complaining he cant land ubt makes me smile. Its not like it should land first try all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    unless your'e trox, it's still tough to get.
    Ofcourse you need to be trox unless you are doc. But troxes are in no short supply.

TL6 sees exactly 0 increases to base stats till level 201.
    Naturally. Butyou get more from research, bit more from symbs, codex divello, more from hud3, higher lox mems due to higher cl, 30 from star if you are doc, more ai perks so you won't have to sacrifice other stuff. And if you happen to be one of the classes that can get 1750 cl you can also get +45 sta from the pande belt.

All in all you can, with the right setup get a boatload of more sta which means you won't have to wear sta sleeves or anything like that. Making 2s hd much more viable.

Hence, if you didn't have 2S HD on your 170 setup, you won't likely have it on your 190+ setup.

Also noteworthy, as a result of my previous statement, there are no other "armours" unless TL locked which become any mroe usuable, which, in turn makes any setup <175 just as easy to get on >190. Unless you start looking at oddball zod phats, which, imo, really don't make anything much easier, in fact really only complicate setups due to the relative difficulty of obtaining and equipping.
    my 2cents.
    See above.

The biggest advantage I can see is EASIER to equip 300 Ofab/271+ combined armour, 275-300 ofab weapons, and more perks to sink into genome lines for more stam/psych or other beneficial trickle stats.
    That's another factor that also makes 2s hd more viable. Since it is in fact doable for more classes.

I made a 200 doctor for S10, and he's not got enough AR to hit ANY evade prof, ANY partial evade prof, or enough nano skill to land UBT or dots on ANY prof, and can not get enough HP to survive an alpha. (He's in top QL symbs, highest benefit ofab/armours for HP and cost, and using RHoH and SE pistol... not a very serious PVP setup, unless an HP setup is good for PVP (which I thought at the time was ideal)).

whatever. Imo, advy, agent, enf will be tops as usual.
    Weird. I have a 165 doc with no nanogear on and he lands ubt just fine except on enfs. He has around 12k hp I think and sure there are some agents that can alpha him but most fail 4 times out of 5. Someone said 17k hp is doable at 200 as a doc. I think that should be plenty to survive any alpha if you play your cards right.

somebody said his level 120 doc has 20k hp self...

apart from that: nt and agent
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

Quote Originally Posted by nitr0 View Post
    somebody said his level 120 doc has 20k hp self...
    That somebody was telling you lies.
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Quote Originally Posted by reids View Post
    someone said he wasn't.

the point was... this fairy tales that are most of the time uncommented in the forums...
    stuff like... my sec10 ma makes 100m/hour in bounties! or ... my lvl 150 doc has 2500 ar...
    aso aso...
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

Quote Originally Posted by reids View Post
    Don't make me mech!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    Don't make me mech!
    I'll hold agg, you mech!
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    I'll hold agg, you mech!
    That only works on people who don't /terminate and come back and kill you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12