Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did they remove the merge account option?.

Bump
    President of RAGNAROK AO

Wanna join : Apply here --> Ragnarok Recruitment

VALHALLA OR RECLAIM !!!

Is Anyone going to bother to look into this? because Really making me mad that i cant merge my 2 accounts and im on the verge of Unsubscribing,Terrible Inconvenience for me,being a paying customer....
    "And now,Your distance,is Darkness."

what's worse is buying paid points to transfer toons but u can't, and FC will not issue refunds. Talk about pretty poor policy. Def. deserves to be reported to better business bureau
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org

maybe there aint more news atm then what was posted earlier.
    you rather have a service not working for a while? or a service that can screw up your account?
    Freedom or death!
    Anything then being an Omni Tek Corporate slave!

Created 2005-11-16 (paid main that's all mine )
    Created 2005-02-03 (froobie)
    Created 2007-10-11 (second paid account because i wanted a freaking shade :P)

Funcom employee

Hi!

Merging is back now. I'm very sorry for the delay.
    A Genuine Lucien - Accept No Substitutes

hmm, maybe im too stupid. But how works that? I was under the options and found the merge button, but how can i describe my second account login? I logged in at Account A, and i can only select that Account. But i wanna add Account B, and i dont find an option where i can type my second Account Name.

So how it works if its back again?

ok, i am too stupid. I was under the wrong link. Now i found it and will see what will happen. BTW, if i move from DNW to Rimor, and my Rimor Account is alrdy full, what will happen then if i have merged 2 Accounts, and the second has slots free. Will the char transfer from DNW then automaticly go to the second Account?
    Last edited by Vitalis; Feb 25th, 2011 at 19:38:02.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12