Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dalja/Gilthar of Power/Force

Dalja/Gilthar of Power/Force

Did they ever fix the droprate on these rings? I know the devs noted the bugged loot table and said it would be fixed around 18.4.1 but I hadn't seen any posts about it.

Just curious before I waste my time farming patterns for nothing.

Sorry ahead of time if there was a patchnote/thread on this matter.

They drop plenty now. 3x rings of both types, 3x pants of both types on the last bodies I saw.

Thanks for the quick response. Appreciate it.

yeah i popped a dalja pattern recently and 3 rings dropped along with 4 pants.

i killed dalja 3/4 days ago and dropped 3 of everything.

Org m8 and I just did 26 Gilthar's as well as the Temple one twice and all we're getting are shorts and a crapton of lag from all the adds xD

Since you kindly fixed the Clan side PRETTY PLEASE have a look at the Omni one!

** We're gonna try 5 more than I give up :P doing it at the 170 incarnator in Ado right now

Quote Originally Posted by pandemonica View Post
    Org m8 and I just did 26 Gilthar's as well as the Temple one twice and all we're getting are shorts and a crapton of lag from all the adds xD

Since you kindly fixed the Clan side PRETTY PLEASE have a look at the Omni one!

** We're gonna try 5 more than I give up :P doing it at the 170 incarnator in Ado right now
    No Gilthar rings?

I killed another Dalja and it dropped 3x of both rings and 6x pants/shorts. Life's unfair.

yeah my org and I have been looking for gilthar's ring of force for about a month or so now..

Just a freindly bump in the hopes that Kintaii or someone else from FC can verify the loot table for Gilthar is BROKEN.

I did find a previous thread where Kintaii acknowledged Dalja's loot table was broken prior to the 18.4.1 update here: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=583546

Please let us know

Confirmed broken

With org we spawned and killed several GILTHARs in adonis - always the same drop, 3 pants.
    We then die 2 GILTHAR's in temple - always the same drop, 3 pants

To confirm we then went on (with help of a clanner) and killed one Dalja (in underwater, omni temple)

-> 6 pants, 3 rings no drop, 3 rings UNIQUE

COME ON!
    This is clearly broken and unfair. Clan rings drop like made and omni version impossible to get for your lowbi twinks?

Please fix it.

I can also confirm

Just spawned about 3 back packs of patterns and all the same, 3 pants/shorts and NO Gilthar's Ring of Force.

That's when I decided to check the forums and now see why.

Please comfirm and fix the drop rate

I farmed patterns over 2 weeks with no luck.. If I ever see those shorts again I will lose it.
    Finally gave up, killed Dalja and I was done after one kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    it's really the same ten/fifteen names that pop up week after week to act like idiots and spew nonsense

Bump...

Can omni have their ring drop fixed too ? pretty please ?
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

This is still broken

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    Bump...

Can omni have their ring drop fixed too ? pretty please ?
    This, please !
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale

just checked.. still broken

Please FunCom... Stop fueling Marvitanic's conspiracy theory, and fix the omni ring drop rate as you fixed the clan one
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :

Sloob since 2009 :

it better get patched back in with higher stats to make up for the 7+ months that it's taken for them to fix this :P lol

please?

Dropped dalja yestre, 3 power rings, 3 dalja rings 2 skirts 3 pants :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venachar View Post
    Yes. I'm a total idiot. Please don't quote that last sentence out of context
    Well Duh lol.

I have chronic dyslexia of the keyboard..

Zen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast