Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dalja/Gilthar of Power/Force

but what about gilthar!!!

Funcom employee

Been meaning to reply to this one for a while, just been kinda busy/distracted the last few weeks. ><

So it's stuff like this that makes me love working on AO. >.@ We *did* actually go back and change the drop rates on both of these mobs... *unfortunately*, due to the nature of how AO handles loot drops, folders, etc. etc. blahblahblahblahblah, the change for Gilthar didn't work while the one for Dalja did. ><

In the next update, Gilthar SHOULD have same drop chance for its items as Dalja does (assuming something doesn't go wacky again, and it doesn't look like it will) - In addition, and just because I'm kinda OCD when it comes to this sorta thing, after chatting with Genele we've added in a regular "Gilthar's Ring" with the same stats as http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=224086, only with the "side == not clan" tag on it. Just a little something extra while we're at it.

Anyhoo, I'm very sorry that this didn't get shipped out when we made the last changes; just... kinda one of those little landmines. >< My sincere apologies again - This should be addressed in the next version out to live. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

<3 <3 <3 Thank you very much kintaii!

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    - In addition, and just because I'm kinda OCD when it comes to this sorta thing, after chatting with Genele we've added in a regular "Gilthar's Ring" with the same stats as http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=224086, only with the "side == not clan" tag on it. Just a little something extra while we're at it.
    <3

wonderful
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Will this be in today's patch ?
    Would be nice
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Funcom employee

I... *believe* so. Don't hold me to that, though - Not 100% sure I finalized the changes. If it isn't available in this update, it'll definitely be in the birthday patch (which will be fairly soon).

Edit: Looks like its good internally at least. Should be on Live with this update, then. =)
    Last edited by Kintaii; Jun 9th, 2011 at 07:42:43.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    (2007 - 2012)

Still not fixed even tho kintalli said it would be..... Assumed this patch. . Fix it already

Funcom employee

... wait, really? I mean I tested this internally right before I made my last post in this thread (which was *on* patch day) and it worked fine. I'll hop on Live soon to check it out and see what might have gone wrong - I *will* fix this. >.@
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    (2007 - 2012)

I can also confirm this to not be fixed most most likely (though its only a small sample case this time so i might be to prematurely with this).

Sample case consists of 5 pocket bosses spawned at Adonis ql 190 incarnator and 2 clan temple Gilthar kills which did not drop either one of the rings unfortunately.

Good luck finding the little bug in this that keeps popping up and step on it with the biggest boot you can find Kintaii

Gilthars ring of force drops on test now, the new ring didn't, wasn't either in the patch rips so...
    Fixer issues

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%

Btw, both rings drop on live now.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12