Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tier armors in item shop

Tier armors in item shop

Hello!

I really hope FC adds the tier armor sets to the item shop
    This would ofc. depend on the class you are, meaning shades could only use social the shade tier armor, not enforcer armor and such.

Please add!

why not farming them ? ok it's boring and long and almost impossible to self for the level you should get it, but anyway now it's for social....Really i was the happiest trader when i get my mushroom helmet...
    Xeratrading 220/26 NM trader|||Methalix 220/21 Atrox Enforcer
    Methaball 176/4 Atrox MP|||Xeradoc 150/16 Solitus Doctor
    Methafire 150/20 Atrox Soldier|||Xeradvent 121/10 Solitus Adventurer
    Xeranuke 186/17 Solitus Nano-technician
    Xeracrat 200/21 Solitus Bureaucrat
    President of ~~ Athalantes ~~
    Squad Commander of The Glowing Nightfliers

I both agree and disagree
    On same time, why are Beast armor, Ofab Armor and AI armor in the shop, and not tier?

Kill me for beeing lazy hehe :shy:

Quote Originally Posted by Endy87 View Post
    I both agree and disagree
    On same time, why are Beast armor, Ofab Armor and AI armor in the shop, and not tier?

they should make the parts to ts it all yes drop, and drastically up the drop rate. this is the perfect example of armor that could be quite usable for leveling players, but isnt used because its horrifically hard to get to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sama View Post
    they should make the parts to ts it all yes drop, and drastically up the drop rate. this is the perfect example of armor that could be quite usable for leveling players, but isnt used because its horrifically hard to get to.
    that
    Vikkyh - 220/30 NM NT Damage Setup<==>Def Setup
    Butsufixa - 220/25 Opi Fixer Noobstick fixer
    Zentradi - 220/30 Trox Sold Solid phat ass
    Nebul4 - 220/21 Soli Crat Not even funny

This.

The situation with the difficulty in obtaining Tier armor parts has cropped up many times.

Its a nice free armor that lacks accessibility, help out the needy by making it somewhat easier to acquire.
    .:: Stigman : 220 / 30 / 70 : NM Engineer (PVM 35% Crit) : I Make It, You Buy It : FIRST Omni NM Engi to hit 220/30/70 on RK1 ::.
    .:: Stigmartyr : 220 / 30 / 70 : Opi Shade (Neutral) : Piercing Princess ::.
    .:: Levinstein : 220 / 30 / 70 : Opi Agent : Sneaky Sniper ::.
    .:: Lexstein : 150 / 20 / 42 : Trox Engineer : Sector Ten : Currently the ONLY 150/20/42 Trox Engi on RK1 ::.

signed!
    Yeny | Intake | Rhiya | Juiya | Evilshadey | Infamous | Ntlein | Riya | Aryna | Pastafari | Badcore | Palsy | ...and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Means in Friday with Means - February 24th, 2011 - The dust is settling
    We are not going to be able to release the engine in Q1 but we are still hoping for an "Early Beta" in Q1 or early Q2

Great idea, bump for this. Although I'm afraid it's easier to copy&paste and strip mods from armor for the item shop then going through loot tables and changing drop rates :S The devs would probably have to consult AOU to even know what parts you need

So please FC, don't choose the easy option.

@OP debump, NO to putting everything in the cash shop, leave some things to farm

when it comes to the ppl asking for increasing accessibilitie of tier armors for newbies, by all means, do so pls
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

Wow, why not just put EVERYTHING IN AO in the item shop
    creds pls

I wouldn't, except for T1 as part of a pack maybe, but otherwise Tier should be typically available to leveling players imo.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

T1 is bad beyond undestanding, so why not.
    like anyone would actually benefit from it stat-wize.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

you're not lazy. you're Endy87. i'm lazy. get it right, damn it!

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    T1 is bad beyond undestanding, so why not.
    like anyone would actually benefit from it stat-wize.
    This. I thought no one used Tier because it's less useful than Miy's, and the eyeball-bleeding difficulty was merely the excuse.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    This. I thought no one used Tier because it's less useful than Miy's, and the eyeball-bleeding difficulty was merely the excuse.
    Once upon a time people enjoyed getting their tier armor. It was an achievement.

Don't tell my you wear Beast pads for the stats.

Big debump. If you want Tier, buy Ofab, it's Tier4.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Shareida View Post
    Once upon a time people enjoyed getting their tier armor. It was an achievement.
    that time ended when AI was lauched
    Don't tell my you wear Beast pads for the stats.
    i dont wear pads at all, because they doesnt mean anything anymore.
    much like leo pads. so stupidly common its not even funny.
    they doesnt make you look cool nor unique.
    Big debump. If you want Tier, buy Ofab, it's Tier4.
    and OFAB isnt T4 in any way. its better, but not a sequential upgrade.
    and improved ofab isnt T5 and penultimate isnt T6. Secondary edition isnt T7, rings arent T8.
    kegern/jathos isnt T9, molybdenum isnt T10, DB armor isnt T11, AI armor isnt T12. even though they are better than T3
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Stigman View Post
    This.

The situation with the difficulty in obtaining Tier armor parts has cropped up many times.

Its a nice free armor that lacks accessibility, help out the needy by making it somewhat easier to acquire.
    Free!? I remember how stifling the cost of buying the initial Jobe armor was. Unless that's somehow been made part of a quest... which I don't recall it being.

But, I wholeheartedly agree that the various parts to make it should be made yesdrop. It never made sense that it wasn't, especially since the armors it ends up in are nodrop... and again, why not make them yesdrop too? All of it! Down with nodrop!

Also, note that OP does not ask for the stat-item to be in the shop, but for the social item, like the current armor sets available.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Why not, give add social versions of tiers 1 and 2 chosen and the other of all proffessions.

Still, Tier could be made easier to get. Maybe quest which require to kill some mobs and rewards the glyphs for sure? Limit it to correct amount anyway...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Hello!

I really hope FC adds the tier armor sets to the item shop
    This would ofc. depend on the class you are, meaning shades could only use social the shade tier armor, not enforcer armor and such.

Please add!
    Only to be purchased if you have the correct amount of Comp.Lit. required to TS the armour together.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

OP is asking for Tier as social. Instead Tier and AI armor should be added as real armor not just social.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast