Thread: online

Question online

Hello,
    sorry for my english, its poor , but anyway, where i can get some information, about online statistics, how much players are playing atm and etc.

your English is fine, in fact great relative to some and the answer is..kind of, but no, there's no website showing a live statistic roll in a little window, as great as that would be.

you can use this link http://auno.org/ao/char.php to some effect for some of that information.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    your English is fine, in fact great relative to some and the answer is..kind of, but no, there's no website showing a live statistic roll in a little window, as great as that would be.

you can use this link http://auno.org/ao/char.php to some effect for some of that information.
    ty for really fast answer =) , but i know about auno, can i trust to these numbers on auno? is it updating periodically?

i would say no, but I have nothing but an opinion to back that up. some people claim to have other ways to check, but I'm not sure if i believe that. if you do find a way, pls post
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

ok, ty anyway, just i thinking about coming back =)

Auno's online function isn't working at all right now is it?
    Starphoenix 220/30 Adventurer - Shesmine 220/30 Enforcer - Sgtcuddle 220/30 Soldier - Pervonen 220/27 Doctor - Startrade 218/30 Trader - Letter 200/30 Bureaucrat - Shiasurprise 199/20 Soldier - Envelope 150/17 Bureaucrat

Why don't you come back anyway and froob it for a while until you know how you feel about AO now? Stats are not going to tell you whether you're going to enjoy the game.