Thread: Borealis should be renamed to Santa's Village

Borealis should be renamed to Santa's Village

on RK2 borealis still has decorations up. yeah yeah, they moved and don't have time to patch it out, but its still both mildly funny and extremely embarrassing to explain to returning players. "AO is death" is making a come back.

discuss
    Last edited by SoapTarder; Feb 9th, 2011 at 02:10:13. Reason: what'chu talkin bout willis
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by SoapTarder View Post
    on RK2 borealis still has decorations up. yeah yeah, they moved and don't have time to patch it out, but its still both mildly funny and extremely embarrassing to explain to returning players. AO is death is making a come back.

discuss
    Maybe Santa Leet is trying to deliver a message from Jesus Leet to Cupid Leet...

maybe they want to compensate being late last year, with being early next year =)
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

then i demand halloween patch NOW!
    Yeny | Intake | Rhiya | Juiya | Evilshadey | Infamous | Ntlein | Riya | Aryna | Pastafari | Badcore | Palsy | ...and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Means in Friday with Means - February 24th, 2011 - The dust is settling
    We are not going to be able to release the engine in Q1 but we are still hoping for an "Early Beta" in Q1 or early Q2

Funcom employee

Should be cleared up now - Apparently it just slipped the attention of the CS team back a few weeks ago (and we've been a bit too busy to be hopping in and checking stuff ourselves ><). If you guys notice anything else along these lines, please PM me and let me know. =)

Issue resolved; closing thread.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~