wat boutt neutwal onees?
    Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

there arent any real neutral pvp:ers.. so who cares
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

Imo dont remove the maybe rework and make some normal timers on them so they can actually be used in pvp...

Would be nice addition to diversity of breeds and another reason why would u chose some breed over the other.
    Xarr 220/30/70 Atrox Keeper
    Xarrdas 220/30/70 Solitus Engineer
    Wrathwithin 220/26/70 Atrox Agent
    Drimarcus 220/22/60 Opifex Shade
    Mycurse 214/18/42 Solitus Soldier
    Backend 150/20/40 Opifex MA
    Leethium 200/20/60 Opifex Bureaucrat

Quote Originally Posted by mcnurja View Post
    there arent any real neutral pvp:ers.. so who cares
    but ima real neutwal pvp'er!!!
    Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

Fine if they make clan ones more useful but WTB perception buff on omni ones too then.

let them stay as they are. why nerf omnis SB? we rule them in NW/pvp anyway...
    Thabeast 220 Engineer
    Rylourne 220 Enforcer
    Annasan 220 Soldier
    Annamorgane 220 doc
    Psyfreakout 220 crat
    Nanobots 220 Nano-Technician
    Shadowlordi 220 shade
    Ifixnotalot 220Fixer
    Milajojovich 213 Agent (soon to be 220)
    SneakyBeast 200 Agent

Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by n3oheals View Post
    Fine if they make clan ones more useful but WTB perception buff on omni ones too then.
    actually if they remove that sick buff, it would balance lowbie pvp abit also.. but but, giving it to omnis aint bad idea either since they can just team up and pay double tip for a clanner or get it for free... you can always use Istare from advies at +215
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

The Clan Trox SB is much more powerfull then the Omni one, same as Solitus one which Heals 15k and unroot himself...
    Sean Agarwaen Portman 220/30/63 Adventurer e
    Bruce Avenger Portman 220/30/70 Enforcer e
    David Undying Portman 220/30/70 Trader e
    Steve Rewarder Portman 220/27/68 Nanotechnician e
    Jack Outbreaked Portman 220/21/61 Agent e
    Johnny Shadowrage Portman 220/30/68 Shade e
    Hugh Revenger Portman xxx/xx/xx Fixer e

wich version (omni or clan) is better is very situational, but personally id swap my omni soli sb3 for clan one any given day,,, 15k "CH" gives a decent edge to any clan soli in 1on1, and 1on1 is what i care more then zerg wars, but even then clan SB has its upsides over omni one

so yeah, while the infamous omni soli sb3 had a crucial use in NW untill the orbital nerf, omni sb being better by default compared to the clan 1s is just an urban myth

now i got a counterproposal:

instead of deleting SB all together, in order to level the playfield for both sides in any possible situation, give us an option to "hack" the opposing sides SB,,, aka omni being able to use clan SBs and vice versa, clans using the omni ones,,, if we want to keep some faction diversity tho, lets make the hacked versions less powerfull by lets say 10%

while ya at it, wtb an option to hack kegerns/yathos aswell, my doc would kill for that - nanocost mod/aad/evades mod instead of aao/nano skills ( with no equivalent for the nanocost mod on omni counterpart what so ever!! )
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

just make them a "perkline" and add 1 SL perk with maybe 210 or 220 to perk it. and they should be choosable. no differences between omni and clan. and maybe make them recharging while logged off. but dont lower the recharge-time! it´s same as towerflag. no one should be able to SB 2x in 1 hot-time.
    Yeny | Intake | Rhiya | Juiya | Evilshadey | Infamous | Ntlein | Riya | Aryna | Pastafari | Badcore | Palsy | ...and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Means in Friday with Means - February 24th, 2011 - The dust is settling
    We are not going to be able to release the engine in Q1 but we are still hoping for an "Early Beta" in Q1 or early Q2

Quote Originally Posted by n3oheals View Post
    This.
    Vitaliy - 220/30 NM NT
    Vitiate - 220/30 Soli Crat
    Paralympics - 220/30 NM Agent
    Vitx - 150/20 Opi Tarder

Paradise & Parasite

bump
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

What exactly are the clan SB missing that you would like to get changed so much? Provide data, feedback, precise suggestions supported by math instead of just making a post in red magenta "More , gimme more , gimme more if you love gimme more gimme more gimme more"

Just my 0.02$.

By the way, you can look the effect of the various SB http://wiki.aodevs.com/wiki/Shadowbreed

Sure, if clan opis really want some extra runspeed and conceal, you're welcome to it
    Rubennib [220/30 keeper]
    Darooses [220/23 crat]
    Rubedoc [220/25 doc]
    Keritan [220/25 enf]

and a few more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rub View Post
    Sure, if clan opis really want some extra runspeed and conceal, you're welcome to it
    I think they more enjoy 1k AAD instead of a useless conceal buff for 10 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Waahash View Post
    I think they more enjoy 1k AAD instead of a useless conceal buff for 10 seconds.
    1k AAD and like a bajillion add damage
    Metalynx, hey, Metalynx!
    Is there any Smoked Reet left?

"You ate it all already, didn't you?"
    Nyoro~n

Quote Originally Posted by NixBood View Post
    1k AAD and like a bajillion add damage
    25 spec and 9 normal blockers > 800 dmg.

Rather see reduced effects on much shorter timers. 30 min version, 1h version, and a 3h version would be pretty neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeran View Post
    25 spec and 9 normal blockers > 800 dmg.
    25 spec and 9 normal blockers != Opifex SB.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast