Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Friday with(out) Means - Feb. 11th, 2011: Brrr

70% of all statistics are made up.
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    70% of all statistics are made up.
    Brian Fantana: They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.
    Ron Burgundy: That doesn't make sense.

Since Improved Soothing Calm (60 nano delta) is 4h buff and PNH/IOR are probably going to be 4h buff too, there won't be any nano cost problem after rebalance. There could be NCU problem, but Firewalled Sync Compressor (500 NCU) is 4h buff too...
    Dragocz RK1

Quote Originally Posted by -yeny- View Post
    good joke. you read soldier changes for example (loosing 50% of defense time + loosing 30-40% alpha dmg or more that makes them unable to kill any healing prof)? or maybe the recent advy changes?

if you dont participate in pvp, how can you have such a strong opinion about it? you dont see 5 ppl trying to kill a single advy for over minutes^^ same with docs. and not that they getting nerfed much. who cares about 30% more nanocosts as a doc that focus on outhealing the opponents dmg??? he wont run out of nano anyway if he sticks to heals until the alpha is avoided. while others are cut by 30-40% or more of alpha dmg. the gap between some profs getting much bigger/worser after the balance.
    I think it'll be the exact opposite.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Dragocze View Post
    Since Improved Soothing Calm (60 nano delta) is 4h buff and PNH/IOR are probably going to be 4h buff too, there won't be any nano cost problem after rebalance. There could be NCU problem, but Firewalled Sync Compressor (500 NCU) is 4h buff too...
    I don't like the 4 hour buffs all over the place
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

where is the next FVM?
    Yeny | Intake | Rhiya | Juiya | Evilshadey | Infamous | Ntlein | Riya | Aryna | Pastafari | Badcore | Palsy | ...and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Means in Friday with Means - February 24th, 2011 - The dust is settling
    We are not going to be able to release the engine in Q1 but we are still hoping for an "Early Beta" in Q1 or early Q2

where is the next FVM?
    Here:
    http://forums.anarchyonline.com/showthread.php?t=587581
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    hehe... i mean the next one :P from today^^
    Yeny | Intake | Rhiya | Juiya | Evilshadey | Infamous | Ntlein | Riya | Aryna | Pastafari | Badcore | Palsy | ...and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Means in Friday with Means - February 24th, 2011 - The dust is settling
    We are not going to be able to release the engine in Q1 but we are still hoping for an "Early Beta" in Q1 or early Q2

hehe... i mean the next one :P from today^^
    That'll be next Friday.
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    That'll be next Friday.
    Why, whats wrong with today?

Quote Originally Posted by Humlebien View Post
    Next one FROM today is next friday, not the today ;D
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Humlebien View Post
    Next one FROM today is next friday, not the today ;D
    So basicly today's one is what you are asking for ;D

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910