Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: every zone LD?

Funcom employee

Yeah, it's been something that seems to be very sporadic and not really anything we can easily nail down; might well be ISP-related issues at the end of the day, or other problems with the general state of the intertubes in various places. Unfortunately our Operations department hasn't been able to nail anything concrete down yet based off of the information we've been given, but if and when we figure anything out I'll make sure to pop back in and inform you guys. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

We all had different ISPs, and it seemed like we would disconnect based upon geographical region.

For example, one player from Oregon would disconnect, the other two were fine. Then randomly, the two from Southern California would disconnect, the OR player was fine.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Been having crashing problems for the past 2 days now. Rk2; crashing while zoning through the grid and whompahs, then I crash loop when i try to log back in. This is getting pretty obnoxious.

Is this resolved? I got thrown out out three times yesterday and at the same time anarchy-online.com was unreachable altho every other site I tried worked fine. I emailed the disconnect times to support but they just mailed me back that there are no open issues with connectivity.
    Berim, Lacian, Greyd, Misterburns, Techro and Hockenberry

Dunno >.> But I wanna add that half raid lded during s42 last sunday <3
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Could we get rid of these?

Borealis crashed and I think I lost access to 180QL Strong Lead Viralbots, GM says I have them in my inventory but I can't see them at all...

Also my bank toon which I had dual-loged in Trade backyard survived this crash...
    Last edited by Ekarona; Mar 7th, 2011 at 23:19:15.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12