Thread: How good were the devs as players

How good were the devs as players

*by devs I mean all the stuff members

It's been said that all stuff members working on AO were at some point AO players. Out of pure curiosity, I'm not considering it a criteria for anything... how good were you? Did you solo Aztur, twinked ql 200 implants on a lvl 60, what are your achievements as players? How about pvp? Were you taking towers by yourselves? Tell us about it...

All I know is that Sillirion wrote the HI guide on aovault, which is cool, that Means said once that I wasn't supposed to solo dread bosses, which means his colleagues did a poor job and that was gimp talk anyway, and that Kintaii seems like the biggest carebear who was flagged only once, so he flew his yalm up up, till he found a safe spot were he logged out.
    If it doesn't take you too much time, I'd appreciate knowing about your AO player experience. You can go even further, tell us how many pets you have in wow, if you mined in Eve, if you were a ganker in Ultima Online etc.
    Last edited by kesh; Feb 19th, 2011 at 04:42:22.

Funcom employee

i mean i dunno about everybody else but i at least like to think i was p awesome =D

Gonna close this one down. We've all played the game pretty extensively (even Flaptoot's been put in some off time going through the game since he got hired), and a thread like this is just going to end up being the same back and forth and so on. We've seen it plenty of times before, no need to see it again.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~