Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Terminate the alien cacoons"

I had situation ONCE that i didnt get update after i killed 10 coons. I always go to exactly 3 same rooms and kill exactly same coons, so im sure i killed em all. So i went to next room and killed one more coon and got update. It did happen only once out of like 100 times i have done that mish, but just saying... it happens.
    President of Mayhem (OTC)

Quote Originally Posted by Kahava View Post
    This is wrong.

Leaving the mission causes it to reset, respawning mobs and setting the "killed cocoon" counter back to 0.
    Which means that if you leave after killing 9 cocoons and then reenter you will once again have to kill 10.
    Which has been mentioned earlier in this thread.

The "don't leave the mish area" clause refers to killing 10 cocoons without leaving, not that leaving will render the mission uncompletable.
    Then test it yourself. Go in, terminate a coon or two, go out and come back in and try to complete the mish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    Then test it yourself. Go in, terminate a coon or two, go out and come back in and try to complete the mish.
    Done that many times on different toons from different accounts.
    The mission updates just fine regardless if I get killed or if I need to log for RK4 reasons.
    The only requirement is that the 10 cocoons is killed without exiting the mission.
    Me? Trouble? No trouble..

As Mae West said: "Never resist temptation, you don't know if you'll get another chance."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12