Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Twinking Support Alphas on trox

Yeah, I have clinic included. I assumed the abilities hud in Maofex's setup was a mistake since my treatment was so short, but maybe not? I don't know why I would be massively short on treatment then. First Aid + Combat Knowledge is perked and org city + contracts are active.

Can somebody confirm that they actually were able to accomplish the brain prior to the latest patch? If my calculations were correct in my first post that shouldn't of been possible before the new armor, even with contracts, which means that I have to be missing something.

Investigating treatment a little deeper...
    Base Skill :1266 (includes trickle)
    Buffed Skill: 2048
    I'm able to account for that 782 difference:
    + 468 (Auno items/perks)
    + 20 Treatment Expertise
    + 100 Clinic
    + 80 SFA
    + 60 TT
    + 29 QL 222 Contract
    + 25 Operative Legs
    = 782

So that means something is wrong with my base skill? Does anyone know what the maximum treatment is supposed to be without trickle?

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=202971
    Upgraded Sigil for +50 Treatment
    Operative DB sleeves/pants
    +2 extra in Sec Genome(annoying having to account for that)
    Usual buffs and clinic but no Hercules pill or Einstein drink.

1416 Agility
    1279 Intel
    1280 Sense
    2099 Treatment

Numbers don't match up to what others were getting back in 2012 after accounting for the extra stats gained over time but either way its doable at least.
    Not sure why you'd want a Alpha Sup brain now tho with the IP changes to nanoskills but I assume its for the NR?

Alpha brain on Trox engi, Trox keep, Trox Doc, and several other professions was impossible pre xan. Only trox profession was soldier to do ofully alphas. WITH PEOTIC STRETCH BAND. There exist 2 of them in the game, and both are on banned accounts. as of now, NOTHING is impossible. Get the gear and right click.
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

Thanks Rock. The upgraded Sigil was the missing piece. I still don't know why I had more treatment and less abilities then what you posted using the exact same setup, but I was able to shuffle some things around to squeeze it in.

Do people use infantry brain for the 144 ME (when using dusks over pride/tara), or do they still stick with the 72 int/psy from support brain ?
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    Do people use infantry brain for the 144 ME (when using dusks over pride/tara), or do they still stick with the 72 int/psy from support brain ?
    infantry for mele, and support for 2h.edged. but if you use infantry for 2h.edged aswell it doesnt realy matter that much to be honest.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234