Thread: BattleStation Render order bug

BattleStation Render order bug

This is 1 of thos little things that dont change much, but its just anoing and maybe it can be fixed easy?!

Since last 2 patches (if I remember right) is the render order for nanos in the BS wrong. The ground is rendered first then nano effects... if this is something thats easy to fix, I would love to see it in the next patch
    Kloper 220/30/70 Enforcer

Its been longer than the last 2 patches - My MAs fist buffs have made the walls in BS catch on fire since the battlestations were first put ingame. Your graphics card settings also have an impact on it iirc tho. Turn off FSAA and aniso and it goes away if I remember right. Can't be bothered to log in and wait in queue to check it tho.
    -= Make the new engine look even better. Don't forget to post a screenshot! =-

Thanks for the answer, I will try to change my settings today. I did a few tests few days ago it also depends on camera angel... when you turn the camera around the character some nano´s pop into front and at some other angel they go to background again.
    Kloper 220/30/70 Enforcer