Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soldier AMS/TMS Balance!!!

As a non-caster I have no objections to nr8 soldiers.

Perkable AMS in addition to normal AMS though?
    No thanks
    I touched Death in a bad place.

My corporate slavery came with a shiny decoder ring.

Only way to balance AMS is to nerf the hell out of the duration and give them a few more viable defenses (absorbs, evades, something). This way AMS is actually an "OH CRAP" button rather than "lol pwnmode engaged" until it runs out leaving them in "hide in a corner for 40s mode".
    Waiting for a cure.

We have little casting in combat, this make AMS available all the time. And by the nature of our defense, I don't think we can afford to queue it behind some random damage perk.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

As rebalance will go live, soldiers will have indirect lub by other profs nerfs.

Nts, for example, will never pierce ur reflects anymore, and trader are dead. Other professions will lose their rage healing capabilities, either by nanocost and cooldown.

Umh Enfos, well... lemme think... gl with em

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeep View Post
    As rebalance will go live, soldiers will have indirect lub by other profs nerfs.

Nts, for example, will never pierce ur reflects anymore, and trader are dead. Other professions will lose their rage healing capabilities, either by nanocost and cooldown.

Umh Enfos, well... lemme think... gl with em
    I dont remember soldiers getting any immunities, and since every debuff lands on us anyways, we will still have every debuff available to other classes running in our NCUs during combat.

For soldiers to be balanced (meaning 50/50 chance in combat), we need to be on par with other professions even with our inits debuffed, our AR debuffed, etc etc.

But if there is something in the trader docs or doc docs that give them huge disadvantages when draining/init debuffing etc, then maybe you are right.
    General of First Order

Well everyone is subject of debuff, since other classes miss 3k+ ar, 100% reflects, and big alphas, they counts on their debuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12