Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Official Anarchy Online 10th Anniversary Gathering Thread!

Funcom employee

Nice.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Was very fun and all, but I would be very happy if this damned airplane would get off the ground so I can GO HOME!! Stupid Atlanta weather. Grrrrrr.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Funcom employee

Finally got back to town myself.

I have the Q&A video and will be editing it shortly. We did experience some sound issues during the video because of the location (i.e.: air condition being loud, location etc) and there being some low light. But, I think it will come out good regardless! Hopefully we can have that up soonish.

We will also have lots of photos I'm sure, but it's hard to get everything online in another country on hotel interwebs!

It was a good turnout and great event. I had a blast, I know many others had a blast! I didn't even sleep last night as we stay up very late just hanging out together and even dropped by the arcade for some Funcom-versus-player smackdowns with Street Fighter IV!

Another great event for the books and it was a pleasure meeting everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    Was very fun and all, but I would be very happy if this damned airplane would get off the ground so I can GO HOME!! Stupid Atlanta weather. Grrrrrr.
    Sounds like someone needs a hug. Good thing the TSA's got that covered!

I was thinking the twitter tracking would have been more active. So I signed up and bookmarked the AO twitter. I found out it was a bit slow for news, but I also understand that everyone was busy.

Oh and the one thing I dislike about Twitter is that before I even feel like I ha.. { Twitter character count limit has been exceeded, please edit your post before Twitting}.. ve written anything down I look up and see that I have surpassed the twitter character limit by about 1000 points. It's too crippling a place for a verbose person like myself. And, I'm not gonna revert to typing things like "If I c u b4 u c me, n-e thing can happen!"

LoL really, twitter is not for me. so 'following AO_Docaholic' is not gonna get you much or any action. :P

Cheers!
    --Being Neutral IS a choice, not a failure to make one!--
    Main Character - Doctorval (Advisor of Harmony Rk2)

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    Sounds like someone needs a hug. Good thing the TSA's got that covered!
    I got patted down in Montreal because my ankle brace set off the metal detectors, so you're not far wrong.

Two hours twiddling our thumbs on the runway, and we're still sixth in line for takeoff.
    Coordinator Anarrina

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by Docaholic View Post
    I was thinking the twitter tracking would have been more active. So I signed up and bookmarked the AO twitter. I found out it was a bit slow for news, but I also understand that everyone was busy.

Oh and the one thing I dislike about Twitter is that before I even feel like I ha.. { Twitter character count limit has been exceeded, please edit your post before Twitting}.. ve written anything down I look up and see that I have surpassed the twitter character limit by about 1000 points. It's too crippling a place for a verbose person like myself. And, I'm not gonna revert to typing things like "If I c u b4 u c me, n-e thing can happen!"

LoL really, twitter is not for me. so 'following AO_Docaholic' is not gonna get you much or any action. :P

Cheers!

I am constantly over writing and then having to review and knock out words. Its partly why my tweet count is so low vs how long I have been on it. I am striving to post more though as there are people following me and I figure they should at least get something for doing so.

https://twitter.com/#!/Techn0gen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQpjo7u-m7I Some of the engine video from another camera recording it.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I got patted down in Montreal because my ankle brace set off the metal detectors, so you're not far wrong.

Two hours twiddling our thumbs on the runway, and we're still sixth in line for takeoff.
    I feel for ya, my plane just landed in Dallas. Had a heck of a time getting out of New York
    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

220/70/30 The "Stupidjesse" Fatman
    220/70/30 "Lamp"...The Shade...get it?
    150/42/20 "Luwa" soli ma
    200/20/15 Agent Pew "Yasuda" Pew

:: Proud Member of Spartans ::

When I get home from work, I'll put up a separate picture thread and move some of these to it, to make it easier. If Kintaii, Means, or Famine doesn't beat me to it in the meantime.
    Coordinator Anarrina

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Looking at all these pics...I feel like I would end up towering over a bunch of you....
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc View Post
    Looking at all these pics...I feel like I would end up towering over a bunch of you....
    Yeah.. Either they're all giants, women included, or my 6"5 of pure manliness would dwarf the lot of them.

As for the video, I doubt any digicam got a good take on that presentation in that environment. Ideally, should have been FRAPSing the whole thing during the demo and then process and post that to Youtube.
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    Yeah.. Either they're all giants, women included, or my 6"5 of pure manliness would dwarf the lot of them.
    Belaroth is that tall. Every time we had a conversation I got a cramp in my neck.
    Coordinator Anarrina

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Quote Originally Posted by Sorhan View Post
    Wow! I'd never noticed the resemblance before, but that is uncanny!
    er...who is that?
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

That is Antonio Banderas, a Means imposter.
    Don't mind me. I'm just passin' through.
    ::CLAN ADV :Chairman's Prize for Holy LOL recipient: RK-I::
    The Red Brotherhood
    If this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my leet in the mashed potatoes.”

I dunno how I was thrown off on that. I know who Antonio Banderas is. I just didn't get an AB vibe from that pic. I think it was the closed shirt that threw me.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Perhaps Means would be kind enough to provide us with a shirtless pic. Which, btw, would be an improvement over wearing that white shirt he ALWAYS wears. So unfashionable.
    Now excuse me while I'm off to braid my unicorn's rainbow-coloured hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Colawrenn View Post
    I spotted a guy filming the Q&A! Eagerly awaiting the upload!
    Thank Famine for that- I'm sure he'll post it as soon as he can.
    Christine "Crisalys" Kochanski 220/30/70 Nanomage Nano-Technician

License Plates: 2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2011 / 2012 Plate Debate has ended!

Crisalys was born on Fri, Mar 29, 18:48:45, 2002, and as of November 6, 2011, 04:11 GMT,
    Crisalys has played 482 days 15 hours 48 minutes 36 seconds

There is DEFINITELY no letter "A" in the word DEFINITELY.
    What annoys you most at work?

Where is the footage? D:

Must watch
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

Quote Originally Posted by Haxi View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/eDfea.jpg

Means booking shot ^^
    The engine will be ready... how do you say... soon™.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast