Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Official Anarchy Online 10th Anniversary Gathering Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Still waiting for that tax return :|

Flight to montreal is ~1100$ and climbing
    I have some Air France bonus points, maybe I should arrange some silly contest to give them away!
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

Strangely now there are 900$ tickets O.o
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 29, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Wish it was closer... only getting there costs 700euros and adding 3 nights in hotel... 1000e... food, booze and other things (souvenirs etcetc.) 1500euros wish I did won in lottery when there was 7 500 000e prize :/
    Ciassene

June 24th is Quebec's national holiday so it's gonna be a blast since we'll have the Benson And Hedges/Loto-Quebec Fireworks + Extras (Seriously they pump a lot of money into this) Not to mention that everyone's drunk on the 24th and everything is normally closed on the 25th

Just fyi ^^

I'll definitly be dropping by after work
    Main
    Hypernova 220/30/69 PVM Char

Pvp Chars
    Silentnova 114/12 4/4/4/4/4/4/4 4/2/4 Silent Assassin, InfinityNova 155/21 6/6/6/6/6/6/6 3/6/5 Ancient Master

Workers
    Cybornova 60 Totw/CoH Engi in Working

If you choose a path and you know why and for what reason, then all that remains is the long, painful and difficult journey within it if you were dishonest to yourself -Infinitynova-

Funcom employee

Small update: The Marriott's starting to get booked up, so we're offering accommodations at a second hotel - It's $10 a night more expensive but it's a very nice hotel, and still a very good deal. IF YOU HAVE REQUESTED A HOTEL ROOM expect an email from me today. =)

We've also announced our first planned activity for the 24th, with an excursion to the Montreal Biodome for our first-ever Friday Biodome Raid. =D
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    We've also announced our first planned activity for the 24th, with an excursion to the Montreal Biodome for our first-ever Friday Biodome Raid. =D
    luckily the broken keycard to gain access is buyable at the local Walmart. just fyi.
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by SoapTarder View Post
    luckily the broken keycard to gain access is buyable at the local Walmart. just fyi.
    Wait, so we dont have to speak to Polly Shore to obtain the key??

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Funcom employee

It looks like I might be able to make it. Reactivating memories from 10 years ago is going to give me sleepless nights, I'm sure...

Looks like there is some sort of music thing going on at the same time. I hope that's not going to make the flights from California hideously expensive.

Wish i could go
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

I likely could go. Would take about half a day to drive there from NS but getting the time off is another question entirely...that and my wife likely wouldn't like it.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc View Post
    I likely could go. Would take about half a day to drive there from NS but getting the time off is another question entirely...that and my wife likely wouldn't like it.
    Wife aggro is always tough to deal with. Always interferes with my gaming....

Simple solution to that.... offer to bring her. Given the choice of going to an AO event, or staying home... I suspect you'll be allowed to go.

Bad Bad Wife! Marry me and I'll let you go! WITH ME :3
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

If it hold on 24th july its quebec national holiday day so they be bunch of ppl gathering on the base of the montain north of downtown playing music and tam-tam you can join them and dance and sleep in the wood with your sleeping bag nobody will notice :P.

On the serious part when all events planned id like to get exact schedule 15min precision style.
    id also like a small official conference with Q/A that will be recorded somehow. oh record it all even the peeps in the woods.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by algoreith View Post
    On the serious part when all events planned id like to get exact schedule 15min precision style.
    id also like a small official conference with Q/A that will be recorded somehow. oh record it all even the peeps in the woods.
    Aye, no worries - Once we get closer to the dates I'll be putting up a detailed itinerary in the first post (and mailed out to all attendees). I'm kinda OCD about that sorta thing so it'll be quite organized on that front I assure you. XD

And yes, a Q&A session is on the docket, and we'll most likely be attempting to record it as well. Hopefully this time the camera doesn't get stolen afterward. XD
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

For those doing the border crossing, this is not how to do it See you all in Montreal, see there will be at least one female there !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V59n0...eature=related
    Last edited by Enchantresss; Apr 11th, 2011 at 01:29:13.
    Enchantress - 220/30 Adv----- -Hunnee - 220/30 Trader
    Suur - 220/30 Enf-----------------Schnappi - 220/30 MP
    Callmeina911 - 220/30 Doc-----Barwench - 220/30 Keeper
    Xpmeh - 220/30 Crat-------------Upho (UFO) - 220/30 Soldier
    Nightshade69 - 220/30 Shade
    Hunneebadger - 165/22 NT--------A few others I don't play as much
    Hunneedew - 60/6 Enf
    Spioonix 110/12 Agent

lol Enchantress. Btw, there will be 3. Genele and Anarrina will be there too.

So... D: Nobody gonna pay my travel? We could be 4 girls!
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink

Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    So... D: Nobody gonna pay my travel?
    Pay to fly you from FORTALEZA, BRAZIL! I can't even imagine how much that would cost! It likely would cost more for you to fly to an International air hub than it would for me to fly all the way!
    Last edited by Igri00; Apr 11th, 2011 at 18:46:26.

Coming in from Miami Beach, FL. Count me in. Information sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Igri00 View Post
    Pay to fly you from FORTALEZA, BRAZIL! I can't even imagine how much that would cost! It likely would cost more for you to fly to an International air hub than it would for me to fly all the way!
    1.5k ;o

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast