Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Official Anarchy Online 10th Anniversary Gathering Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    1.5k ;o
    Wow, I could bring my whole family for that much!

im at the ingame party if fun com do one

don have the money to fly there ao is to expensive :P
    Last edited by Body; Apr 11th, 2011 at 22:43:15. Reason: a . to much
    bin mal wieder da und Schreibfehler dürft ihr immer noch behalten

Quote Originally Posted by Igri00 View Post
    Wow, I could bring my whole family for that much!
    ^^ So its a no? :3

Btw, will have an ingame party and such?
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    We've also announced our first planned activity for the 24th, with an excursion to the Montreal Biodome for our first-ever Friday Biodome Raid. =D
    Oh dear god... Last time I sat foot there it was in 1980 for the Floralies, which later became the Biodome... It'll be nice to scout the location and later bring my son with me

Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    Looks like there is some sort of music thing going on at the same time. I hope that's not going to make the flights from California hideously expensive.
    There's quite a bit going on.

On the 24th, it's our national day. There will be fireworks and a big outdoors show (the location has not yet been announced, but it could be at Parc Maisonneuve).

The series of the Montreal's International Fireworks will be featuring China on the 25th.

The 25th also marks the official opening of the 2011 edition of the Montreal's International Jazz Festival. Teehee!

Kotts and I also held an in-game wedding on June 25th, unaware at the time that it was also AO's B-Day (the game wasn't that old back then, so B-Days were not what they've become).

So, it's a very "festive" time of the year
    Last edited by Xeenah; Apr 13th, 2011 at 15:36:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    [EDIT: First planned activity! On Friday the 24th, the Anarchy Online team invites everyone out to the Montreal Biodome (Google Maps link) with us for our first ever Friday Biodome Raid (yes this *was* means's idea why do you ask)! Friday afternoon, the Anarchy Online team and any players interested will be heading over to the Montreal Biodome to check out the monkeys, penguins, and all the other amazing natural exhibitions they have on display. We'll announce times for meeting up at the Biodome closer to time but expect late afternoon/early evening and most likely dinner/drinks afterwards. Should be tons of fun! =)
    If you think that the Security there will be impressed by plastic cards pinned to your shirts if you start whacking at plants there... you are mistaken !
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Just remember to bring crowd control for the adds...

Funcom employee

Do I have to sign up as well, or am just automatically added to the attendees?
    ~ Aythem ~

- Become an AO tester!

Just because we're in a giant bubble, does mean we can't cause any trouble.
    Point Blank

I wanna come, but I don't have the cash (or passport)
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

Just got a new job (with vacation pay) and I only live a couple of hours' drive south in New Hampshire... Sign me up! (I'll go put in my passport application this week).
    Christine "Crisalys" Kochanski 220/30/70 Nanomage Nano-Technician

License Plates: 2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2011 / 2012 Plate Debate has ended!

Crisalys was born on Fri, Mar 29, 18:48:45, 2002, and as of November 6, 2011, 04:11 GMT,
    Crisalys has played 482 days 15 hours 48 minutes 36 seconds

There is DEFINITELY no letter "A" in the word DEFINITELY.
    What annoys you most at work?

I'm with Body... we need an in-game party for those of us who can't afford the trip. Florida ftw , need to have a party like in ICC or something would be uber lol...

edit: WTB T-shirt also
    Last edited by Darkphicer; Apr 17th, 2011 at 16:48:18. Reason: forgot to mention lol
    The Heat of Inferno is burning you alive! You need protection! *grabs sunscreen*

Swiftsoldja ---> 220/26/57 Soldier
    Swifthealer ---> 203/16/18 Doctor
    Swiftma ---> 150/13/17 Martial Artist (S10 Twink)
    Natzuu ---> 60/6/14 Martial Artist (TOTW Twink)

Just move the party to Florida!

Quote Originally Posted by Crowena View Post
    Move the party to Brazil!!!!! ;o
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowena View Post
    Yea, that would save me some air fare, but I've seen all of Florida, never been to Canada.

I just looked at directions from home to their office for fun and apparently I'm only 9 hours drive away..... hmmm. How hard is it to get into Canada as a US resident with an australian passport? I wonder if my wife would let me go considering we just brought home our 3rd child who is 3 days old.

I was just thinking, since my wife and I met on Anarchy many years back, are our children considered to be a result of Anarchy?
    Last edited by Malosar; Apr 18th, 2011 at 14:19:49.

It's probably relatively easy for you to get in. The question is how easy will it be for you to go back?
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

You're right, the difficulty probably lies with getting back into the US. I'd probably be entering Canada as an Australian and re-entering the US as a US resident. I believe I should only need my aussie passport and my green card though. Time for some googling....

Quote Originally Posted by Malosar View Post
    You're right, the difficulty probably lies with getting back into the US. I'd probably be entering Canada as an Australian and re-entering the US as a US resident. I believe I should only need my aussie passport and my green card though. Time for some googling....
    As you have permanent resident card getting back to US shouldn't be a problem with that. Going to Canada you have to check requirements for Australians.

Quote Originally Posted by Malosar View Post
    Just be careful that you know what you are doing. Leaving the country can have some unexpected results on visas and green cards. Make sure you can get back in and that you can still work once you get here!

Well it looks like I will arrive on Friday at 11PM what is the agenda at that time frame.. Also which is the bigger day Fri or Sat. Man I wish they would give out more info.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast