Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Official Anarchy Online 10th Anniversary Gathering Thread!

Rsvp

I plan to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    And I really wish I could go. But the 2k dollar for plane tickets is prohibitive. :x WTB a T-Shirt!
    I think you can buy with Funcom points + vet points

Quote Originally Posted by Superflare View Post
    I think you can buy with Funcom points + vet points
    Montreal Recall Beacon?
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by SoapTarder View Post
    Montreal Recall Beacon?
    Actually, the beacon is nice, but it leaves you stranded in Montreal. That one way flight back is a killer on the credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by Igri00 View Post
    Actually, the beacon is nice, but it leaves you stranded in Montreal. That one way flight back is a killer on the credit card.
    attack guards?
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

lol Its easier if someone just give me 2k :P
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Just sent my rsvp, Can't wait for the biodome raid. I got a few different dmg types and rdy to try that old epsilon purge bug out. NOBODY AOE!!!! or else it will be a shortlived 10th anniversary.

Edit: Also is there anyone with room in a hotel room? I can pay for half or whatever it works out too. Please get back to me if you have a room.
    Last edited by Iyres; May 13th, 2011 at 16:01:40.

I've rsvpd and received no feedback on hotel or anything. Has anyone gotten feedback on the hotel yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Funcom employee

I had a computer issue yesterday which has my email down for a bit - If you sent the RSVP after Monday I probably haven't gotten it yet. If you sent it *prior* to yesterday, though, toss me a PM here on the forums and I can take a better look.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Its too bad its not closer to the west coast or I would be there for sure. It would be interesting to put faces to the personalities. Of course I'm sure many may find its like that high school 10 year reunion phenomena where whats in your mind is nothing like the reality. It would be truly interesting I have no doubt.

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/ar...fbc1d3c7c.html

Eunucha
    Inner Circle
    Since 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    attack guards?
    I'm thinking you might be the first AO players to see what the inside of the prisons looks like first- and unlike AO, the guards actually do have bigger weapons.
    Christine "Crisalys" Kochanski 220/30/70 Nanomage Nano-Technician

License Plates: 2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2011 / 2012 Plate Debate has ended!

Crisalys was born on Fri, Mar 29, 18:48:45, 2002, and as of November 6, 2011, 04:11 GMT,
    Crisalys has played 482 days 15 hours 48 minutes 36 seconds

There is DEFINITELY no letter "A" in the word DEFINITELY.
    What annoys you most at work?

I just got a low fare alert from Travelocity about flights to Montreal. Apparently, flights are at a 30 day low.

Jacksonville to Montreal
    Fares are 10%* lower than they've been in the last 30 days.*
    I personally don't use Travelocity for flights, but they do make a nice place to start to get an idea of prices and the prices reflect the actual price at the airline's website.

Btw, best site ever to rent an hotel is www.hotwire.com can't live without it anymore !!! Super saving

Quote Originally Posted by balkasak View Post
    Btw, best site ever to rent an hotel is www.hotwire.com can't live without it anymore !!! Super saving
    I checked it out and I like travelocity more for hotels. I'd rather have more info and more choices than absolute cheap prices. I've found that cheap motels can save a lot of money, but in most cases, I'll opt for a nice discount on an average price hotel than a rock bottom priced hotel.

Not that I'm against rock bottom priced hotels, depends on the budget for the trip. I once stayed in a hotel in Korea that looked like it survived shelling in the Korean war. ('cause it was that old, and that run down and damaged) It was like staying in an abandoned building with maid service... but it was cheap.

I think I'll bring all my old plates: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011 (Gotta bring this one- It'll be on the car).
    Last edited by Crisalys; May 27th, 2011 at 13:38:02.
    Christine "Crisalys" Kochanski 220/30/70 Nanomage Nano-Technician

License Plates: 2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2011 / 2012 Plate Debate has ended!

Crisalys was born on Fri, Mar 29, 18:48:45, 2002, and as of November 6, 2011, 04:11 GMT,
    Crisalys has played 482 days 15 hours 48 minutes 36 seconds

There is DEFINITELY no letter "A" in the word DEFINITELY.
    What annoys you most at work?

Funcom employee

I feel it should be pointed out that Omni players might feel right at home at the Omni Hotel.
    ~ Aythem ~

- Become an AO tester!

Quote Originally Posted by Aythem View Post
    I feel it should be pointed out that Omni players might feel right at home at the Omni Hotel.
    I can't stay there, I'm KOS to Omni.

Its perfect! yes lets have all the events here I'll even make sure the Concierge lets the clanners in...at least until its too late for them to escape the ambush.
    Sometimes, you just have to charge in with both hands blazing and hope they drop before you do.

I won't join your org, but I may join your cause...for a price

All must bow before receiving my blessings

Um, makes me wonder what the Clan hotel would be

Edit: ...Oooooo, Clans don't have hotels, they have underground contacts and will get crash space at friends' places! *lol*

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenah View Post
    Um, makes me wonder what the Clan hotel would be

Edit: ...Oooooo, Clans don't have hotels, they have underground contacts and will get crash space at friends' places! *lol*
    Actually, I suspect that the Clanners will have one of the neutral friends get a room at the Omni and then warp them in past the front desk.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast