Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not receiving items

Not receiving items

Good Afternoon,

Last night i upgraded my account from Froob to a paid subscription for 12 Months, through the special offer. So i got 480 days of play time paid for, i log into game today and go to collect my silencers armor and there is nothing. So i go to see if my payment is still pending, it is not. It says approved along with my payment for all the expansions, and still no silencers armor......

Has anyone else had this problem ? or know of a solution, kind of ****ty i pay 120$ for everything and can't use the armor, it is part of the reason i paid for it, that and all the extras that come from having that many months of subscription time paid for.

I have sent a Ticket in earlier, but from what i see through out searching the internet they are not very good at answering those. Really hope i don't have to wait till Monday when i am back at work, kind of want to enjoy it on my weekend...

I had this on one of my 3 accounts... it took a week before it actually registered (then I got the bonus items and additional gametime+FC Points) The other 2 accounts was instant...
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Do a live chat with them.
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendfluf View Post
    Do a live chat with them.
    Didn't live chat become extinct? Last I heard they removed it as an option.
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

Quote Originally Posted by gresh View Post
    I believe that Live chat is no longer available.

The best thing to do imo would be to ether /petition in game, or contact Support directly via email http://help.funcom.com/

I'm sure one of the GM's will be able to fix the issue without much trouble
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quite the same as Jihnna, resubed in a row and only got the stuff on last account I paid. This is not unusual(sadly =))
    220/70/30 OpiFix - Useless PVM Ex RK Queen
    220/80/30 TroxDoc - Alpha Brain @soon !
    220/80/30 SoliEngi - TSing everything
    220/70/30 SoliTrader - MA >>>> Shottie
    220/80/30 Crat - Why the hell do other profs still exist ?

And tons of alts !

Yep, back into the grind. Started a new account this go around and have to work on everything with nothing. So i figured the armor would help my little solider along nicely , so i could farm some credits for implants.. guess wrong lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    I believe that Live chat is no longer available.

The best thing to do imo would be to ether /petition in game, or contact Support directly via email http://help.funcom.com/

I'm sure one of the GM's will be able to fix the issue without much trouble
    Yes, agreed. That would be the advice to follow. Lets just hope you don't have to wait till they are back from holidays to get sorted to.
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

another day down after mailing support and still no reponse, so much for the 24hour response time. Also created a ingame petition earlier today, lets see how that goes

What is worse, is my own stupidity. I realized that upgrading was suppose to include the expansions, Well i didn't see them so i spent 20$ extra to get them all..... FML should have just stayed away..

Quote Originally Posted by gresh View Post
    Oh, I didn't realize, sorry :/
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

Wow, get home from work today to see an email saying please send a picture of your License and Credit card to verify you are you., And my account was banned?????? WTF???? I mean cmon the name on the account and the credit card are the same.... and I started the account new... so what is the ****ing problem.. I mean I don't get the items then you ban me and charge my card for 95.40 and the only thing you have done correctly is cancel the cost of me purchasing the expansions, since they come with the one year upgrade.

BUT WHY DID YOU BAN MY ACCOUNT??? I appreciate you looking out for me and my identity, but honestly who is going to steal a credit card and come straight to anarchy online and buy a years worth of time and nothing else?? don't you think that people would spend it on something else....

Edited it, noticed everything is approved on your side, but nothing on my chase card.. so at least I haven't been charged yet.
    GG FUNCOM!!! GG BROS
    Last edited by kingkonos; Jul 12th, 2016 at 00:20:03.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkonos View Post
    Wow, get home from work today to see an email saying please send a picture of your License and Credit card to verify you are you., And my account was banned?????? WTF???? I mean cmon the name on the account and the credit card are the same.... and I started the account new... so what is the ****ing problem.. I mean I don't get the items then you ban me and charge my card for 95.40 and the only thing you have done correctly is cancel the cost of me purchasing the expansions, since they come with the one year upgrade.

BUT WHY DID YOU BAN MY ACCOUNT??? I appreciate you looking out for me and my identity, but honestly who is going to steal a credit card and come straight to anarchy online and buy a years worth of time and nothing else?? don't you think that people would spend it on something else....

Edited it, noticed everything is approved on your side, but nothing on my chase card.. so at least I haven't been charged yet.
    GG FUNCOM!!! GG BROS
    I'm dealing with the same thing ato the moment. I tried to take advantage of the one year deal last night and they refuse to take my money.

Oh and I can't log into a couple accounts because they refuse to take my money even know they are paid up through the end of July. Their payment stack is the pits.

Still banned and still no response from their Customer support, I emailed them all the information they asked within 30 minutes of them sending it to me.... that was 24hours ago..

kingkonos
    2016-07-09 USD 95.40 Approved Anarchy Online 12 month recurring (Playtime start 2016-07-09 00:04:08) View
    kingkonos
    2016-07-09 USD 19.99 Failed All Expansions Upgrade Sep10 (Playtime start 2016-07-09 00:06:06) View - Think they cancelled this because it came with the one below this.
    kingkonos
    2016-07-09 USD 95.40 Approved Anarchy Online : 12 month subscription with bonus View

So any Funcom people to help with this deal and maybe speed this up, Sucks having $100 into something and can't even play it.....

Thank you for help, Funcom need to update their billing systems.
    Last edited by kingkonos; Jul 14th, 2016 at 14:34:50.

Welcome to the club. I had similiar situation on 3 accounts (their payment system is obsolete).
    For example:
    1. If you choose special offer while your account is frozen, they will charge you normal transaction without bonuses (need to petition that)
    2. If you have failed transaction in the past (few month ago) and you reactivate, they will charge you with that failed transaction first, so don't be surprised that you will have 2 transactions (failed one and new one) if you use credit card without possibility to set limit.
    3. I can't even imagine that happened - If you have failed transaction and frozen account, they charge you for that frozen transaction but system set payment date to that old one from failed transaction, I.e. account is frozen in beginning of march due to failed last payment. Now you reactivate and pay and you don't get marked account as active because you paid for march, and their system think that you played that month and account is still frozen - THAT LOGIC OWN :P

These are examples of problems I had last month - you must be very patient if you want to become paid AO member

PS. From your payment history if it's true you were charged twice 95.40 - looks similiar to problem 2 from my list.

Wow, awsome flawless system they got there
    So basically, you only way to avoid problems as listed above is to manually cancel before the gametime ends, awsome

I had a similar problem with one of my accounts when i within the anniversary period used a grace, on the account that got frozen because of lack of payment support had to help me out to get it working, it worked just fine on the account that i had manually canceled a few months back.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Well going on another day, and not a word from funcom... have filled another Support ticket asking what the hold up is? also filed a complaint ticket with them on their site letting them know how they are doing. HORRIBLY !!

Well at least i can dream and think of playing the game.. maybe they are helping to break my computer gaming habit, and i have to say it is working

I scanned through the Better Business Bureau, and wow do they have a bit of bad reports and still manage to have a AAA ratting ?? something is flawed in the rating system, given that some of them are people that bought accounts or " Shared " accounts and are banned for doing so, i am ok with that, but all of the billing mishaps they have on there wowowowowow, Someone should call and file a fraud lawsuit on them..

I had the same issue. I bought the year sub during the event but didn't get any of the in-game items. At least my accounts still work though. Sent in 2 tickets so far and gotten zero response from customer support.
    Lord of all Things Dark and Evil.

Namiren

I managed to get them to take my money by using a new credit card, HOWEVER while they billed me on both accounts for $95.40 for "Anarchy Online : 12 month subscription with bonus" they only applied the bonus to one of the two accounts.

I've had a ticket in for 3 days now. Funcom's billing support person must have their hands full.

Quote Originally Posted by xayle View Post
    Funcom's billing support person must have their hands full.
    big hands ftw

I just got a response and customer support was able to solve my issue. Make sure when you submit your ticket you get an automated email response. Apparently when I sent my first inquiry it did not go through, system may have been busy or down.
    Lord of all Things Dark and Evil.

Namiren

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast