Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: AO TeamSpeak server (unofficial)

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    The script limitation actually refers to OOC channel, vicinity has no such limit that I'm aware of.

You need to have System messages on a chat window to see the notification that the script it too large.
    Yeah, I'm aware that not having system messages on would limit my ability to see a message from the system. ;]

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Quote Originally Posted by Edta View Post
    The second script automaticly goes to OT OOC and Clan OOC, so you can't use it in vicinity (doesn't matter chat channel you select). ...
    I already edited it for use in any channel and removed the repeat command.
    Don't mind me. I'm just passin' through.
    ::CLAN ADV :Chairman's Prize for Holy LOL recipient: RK-I::
    The Red Brotherhood
    If this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my leet in the mashed potatoes.”

Kabump!
    AO: ▐ Renamed 220/30 adv▐ Giit 200/30 NT game over setup▐ Somethiing 199/21 Confused Sold▐ Sixunder 158/21 tard ▐ Eightup 150/20 flex▐ Giitjiit 57/6 NT▐
    FFXIV: Giit Paradisian - 50 CNJ/White Mage - Hyperion server

Quick info: apparently you can use your speakers as a microphone, as silly as it sounds it works (with lots of static)

For more topics like these: http://aospeak.com
    Tshaar Link
    AO TeamSpeak

alrighty, had something totally funny and completely weird come up on teamspeak. someone mentioned that you can plug your speakers in to your mic port and talk that way, being intrigued by this i decide to test it. to my amazement, it was detecting something! people could only hear static, but i think with the right sound card you might be able to pick up voice with it.
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Nice initiative
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Hmm, first I thought the speaker thingy wasn't working since at first it didn't work (it just gave the same static, even if I had nothing plugged). But I tried some more and now it suddenly works. I can record myself and I can understand perfectly what I said when playing it. I just have to talk louder then when talking into a microphone. Awesome .
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

June 8th: Happy Bump The TeamSpeak Thread Day, everyone!
    Tshaar Link
    AO TeamSpeak

lolz...^^

2011... rk1+2 discovering voice tools^^ lolz^^

and last year ppl laughed at me when i told em on rk3 it was all about voice communication since ao started^^
    Yeny | Intake | Rhiya | Juiya | Evilshadey | Infamous | Ntlein | Riya | Aryna | Pastafari | Badcore | Palsy | ...and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Means in Friday with Means - February 24th, 2011 - The dust is settling
    We are not going to be able to release the engine in Q1 but we are still hoping for an "Early Beta" in Q1 or early Q2

say what
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

I've added a channel for chat related to the 10th AO Anniversary.
    Tshaar Link
    AO TeamSpeak

I still support and love this project.
    Unfortunately I'm generally in an environment (the living room) that makes me unable to use voice chat.

For this reason I haven't been online for quite a period and therefor I really shouldn't hold the moderator title.
    Could you please remove me from this position?
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    I still support and love this project.
    Unfortunately I'm generally in an environment (the living room) that makes me unable to use voice chat.

For this reason I haven't been online for quite a period and therefor I really shouldn't hold the moderator title.
    Could you please remove me from this position?
    You made your voice-chat situation clear even before the project started, sorry it didn't change should you decide to be more active just say the word and your rightful status will be reinstated.

I doubt anyone had any objections regarding the few "afk" mods though (myself included, lately!)
    Tshaar Link
    AO TeamSpeak

Quote Originally Posted by -yeny- View Post
    lolz...^^

2011... rk1+2 discovering voice tools^^ lolz^^

and last year ppl laughed at me when i told em on rk3 it was all about voice communication since ao started^^
    Lot of good it did to keep the RK3 community vibrant and flourishing.

Server down?
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdogg421 View Post
    alrighty, had something totally funny and completely weird come up on teamspeak. someone mentioned that you can plug your speakers in to your mic port and talk that way, being intrigued by this i decide to test it. to my amazement, it was detecting something! people could only hear static, but i think with the right sound card you might be able to pick up voice with it.
    You could!
    Also, you could spend $5 on a mic!

As opposed to paying $250 for a better soundcard to record through speakers..
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    Server down?
    Everything fine from my end. Temporary issues with your ISP?

Code:
    root@aospeak:~# uptime
     11:03:40 up 29 days,  7:27,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.05
    Tshaar Link
    AO TeamSpeak

<13:15:28> Trying to resolve hostname voice.notum.net
    <13:15:49> Failed to resolve hostname 'voice.notum.net'
    <13:16:55> Trying to resolve hostname voice.notum.net
    <13:17:16> Failed to resolve hostname 'voice.notum.net'
    <13:18:01> Trying to resolve hostname voice.notum.net
    <13:18:22> Failed to resolve hostname 'voice.notum.net'

I'm logged into AO right now, so if the issue was my ISP, I wouldn't be able to play AO, right?

EDIT: I tried logging in to other TS Servers I use, they all worked except AOSpeak.
    Last edited by Windguaerd; Jun 28th, 2011 at 18:19:25.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

That happened to me one night and I resolved it through either a restart or by opening cmd.exe as Administrator, typing "ipconfig /flushdns" to reset my dns resolver. Hope this helps!
    Don't mind me. I'm just passin' through.
    ::CLAN ADV :Chairman's Prize for Holy LOL recipient: RK-I::
    The Red Brotherhood
    If this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my leet in the mashed potatoes.”

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast