Thread: The balancing act..

The balancing act..

Have FC lost track or something?

To me it feels like some of the professions is getting PVM "balance" while others are getting PVP balance...

Hope it's just my dangerous mind playing tricks on me.

Dunno about that. Imo they're just moving scertain classes down the scale and some up.
    And imo not the correct ones. But I might be wrong. Maybe making 5000 changes to balance in one sweep is the scientific way to do it.

Seems like a kamikaze tactic to me. But I could be wrong.
    Last edited by Noobius76; Apr 16th, 2011 at 16:05:37.

Well since it's all on paper still, and hasn't gone live, no one will ever really know.

I bet the changes and new graphics engine will come out the same day as Diablo III
    Metalynx: 216..... 4 more levels and the server will shut down!

Metalynx: "I seriously hope all the stupid people in the world don't congrigate in one spot, for all the weight of this massive amount of raw idiodicy, might collapse upon itself, creating a Singularity of Ignorant Stupidity, unmatched in strength by any black hole in the universe"

WTB INSTANT NR FIX...

It's so much fun getting rooted by a 168 crat while UWOS is up and i got like 2800 NR.
    *thumbs up for melee pvp*

You forgot to mention NT blinds with like 10% NR resist!
    Varsbot
    Variable004

Quote Originally Posted by Variable View Post
    You forgot to mention NT blinds with like 10% NR resist!
    Again with this lol. NR isn't broke at all, its an old false story this one.

Ofc spammable nanos like UBT and Blinds, lands more often, just dued to spamming.

I did a test, with a doc spammin ubt on my nt, and i just saw that nr works perfectly, so stop with this.