Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Quote Originally Posted by Humlee View Post
    wow, personal attacks.. infractions pls ana
    NO U

Regarok, my forums name, came when I started playing AO back in early 2002. I wanted a name which sounds a bit nordic. I chose nordic, because the normal fantasy elbish-like names are soooo boring, but somehow I thought it has to be something that sounds a little bit like fantasy. My first character was called Regarok.

My second character (still alive today... it was a reroll from the failed project "Nanomage Adventurer") was called Nosgoth. This name came from the wonderful game "Legacy of Kain: Soulreaver". Iirc, Nosgoth was the land the story of the game took place in.

My last nickname, which I use since around 2004, is TheSedated. This nickname originated from a song by The Ramones.
    Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go I wanna be sedated
    Nothin' to do and no where to go-o-oh I wanna be sedated...

Quote Originally Posted by Humlee View Post
    Humlebien danish for "The Bumblebee"

Why? I dont really know, it was rolled way before the transformers movies, and I wasnt much of a fan of comics, and Im not even sure if the car was called Humlebien in the danish version.
    really?! I always thought it loosely meant "Humble Being" in much contrast to your online persona
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    really?! I always thought it loosely meant "Humble Being" in much contrast to your online persona
    Some of us have somewhat ironically called him Humble or Humblebeen in public chat like tnet and others for many years, so no wonder.
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

robjl has been my nick since the 1970's, when I went to an open day at local universities new computer dept.
    They showed basic programming and user facilities, creating user account for me as a demonstration.
    not bad for a 11 year old

Herkulease - Strong, Good, Hard to Kill. I like to tank, and I try to be good natured.

Toba - Volcano, Big Volcano, Big Boom. Toba is a soldier.

Wantsumore - My first character above 200, - Want Some More? - But some read it as Want's you more. They are wrong. lol

CosmicMayhem - Loved this name, thought it up on my own, but I am sure its out there other places. I first used it in Starsiege Tribes, I did alot of sniping as a light.

Necro. Wasn't me!
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

Quote Originally Posted by Herkulease View Post
    Herkulease - Strong, Good, Hard to Kill. I like to tank, and I try to be good natured.

Toba - Volcano, Big Volcano, Big Boom. Toba is a soldier.

Wantsumore - My first character above 200, - Want Some More? - But some read it as Want's you more. They are wrong. lol

CosmicMayhem - Loved this name, thought it up on my own, but I am sure its out there other places. I first used it in Starsiege Tribes, I did alot of sniping as a light.

Necro. Wasn't me!
    but this is what WE think of..
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Dollcet << misspelled variant of a deviant/offensive Author , did read some with morbid fascination

Lindalou << a bow-down to Southern Rock "Gimme Three Steps" by Lynyrd Skynyrd

Alletun << full Name : OMG Alletun Leechen << if you translate it from german to english you get " Oh my God all do leech " , thought its a funny name for a NT

Dsynder << a bow down to Glam/Hair-Metal , Dee Snider from Twisted Sister , the correct spelling was allready taken

Lomex << hmmm... i think somebody in a Western Movies had that Name

Graceslick << a bow-down Psychedelic Rock , Grace Slick from Jefferson Airplane ( aka Starship )

Donitasparks << a bow-down to Post-Punk/Proto-Grunge , Donita Sparks from L7

Keinhirn << translates to "Nobrain" , thought its funny for a Froob Nanomage MP since Int/Psy is the least of thier worries

Killingbox << my default since i went online , couldnt come up with a "cool" nick so i looked at the Covers of some Movies ,"The Killing Box" a pretty lame Zombie meets Civil War Flick
    Last edited by Dollcet; Nov 16th, 2015 at 17:01:50. Reason: spelling
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

my mom says I'm special
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

Bastardisation of Trillian from Hitchhikers.

Others: Lilmiz007, you can work that one out.
    Maxwellton: The street I was (more or less) born on.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Before i started played AO. I played a game called rubies of eventide (my first online game) there was a crazy little kid named poko, talked the most crap, ran around trying to murder everyone...never laughed so hard before.

So. I had to steal the name, and countine the legacy

I was a kid (maybe 15-16) that decided to become a hacker. I needed a "cool" name like CrashOverride, ZeroCool, etc. I decided ByteFlush sounded cool (no idea why). And it stuck. Even some RL friends call me "Byte" now. Too late to change that.
    My engi's name is SolWeintraub. Not the best choice, but I like it. It's a character from Dan Simmons' "Hyperion".

T O O N Z:

I was playing ao one early spring day then i heard some ppl talked about me, they talked about my play style, the way i chat etc, then some of them asked "whois that guy?" and the other guy replied "i dont know" then after that incident everybody starts calls me idontknow
    And so there my nick originated from that
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

my adventurers nick replaced my original nick of "Jeycihn"; I just happened to be drinking one night (lol,ikr, rare) just after FC offered the free name change, so, not thinking with my boring, logical mind, I used my awesomely drunky fun time mind to change my name to...you ready for creative BLAMMO!!!??? here we go.... "Renamed" !!!! haha...yeah, well, that happened. bite me :P
    T O O N Z:

Quote Originally Posted by Beornin View Post
    Some of us have somewhat ironically called him Humble or Humblebeen in public chat like tnet and others for many years, so no wonder.

/hugs brah!
    T O O N Z:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast