Thread: A modest proposal on TMS/AMS

A modest proposal on TMS/AMS

As I looked at the changes, I wasn't happy with how much they are just tearing apart TMS/AMS, and leaving soldiers a lot more vulnerable to damage.

My proposal is this - 50 second up time, 25 second down time.

This makes it active while not completing taking it out of a soldiers toolset for survive. This also allows a soldiers a slight larger window to survive. Make 25 seconds count, or soldiers will have AMS/TMS up agai.
    Ctrlaltwin. Man. Legend.

Ill bump this.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

25 sec is plenty to alpha most soljas and 50 sec isn't enough time for the solja to **** the 4 people that happen to be near him at the time. bump to this idea.

2/3 to 1/3 ratio... not bad.

It's like this now, only, it's 80 seconds 40 seconds.

IMO this is good too. speeds up the PVP. I hate anyone vs sold fights due to the retadded 1:20 of evades/ HD abuse/ w/e.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    2/3 to 1/3 ratio... not bad.

It's like this now, only, it's 80 seconds 40 seconds.

IMO this is good too. speeds up the PVP. I hate anyone vs sold fights due to the retadded 1:20 of evades/ HD abuse/ w/e.
    I never liked 80 up, 40 down. It was too long and make it to where a soldiers defense was thoughtless.

There was on major snag in my concept though - in my eyes, FC wants to make TMS/AMS an "emergency" nano that has a rather low active/down time. Even 50 up, 25 down really seemed long.

In the future, I really hope they consider things like what I mentioned, and some type of "soldier absorb" to give multi-functional tools for a soldier.

Relying on HD abuse and HP is such a bad defense, and I think we all agree on that. It's important to get FC to agree too.
    Last edited by Ctrlaltwin; May 31st, 2011 at 13:15:09.
    Ctrlaltwin. Man. Legend.

Well from new nano document, the nanos seem nice, except for maybe the duration.. I don't have a clue how things will work after rebalance, so can't say how much up-/downtime is needed. What I know is, IF we are able to keep casting AMS without too many interruptions, reflects and hd is still king. Abuse or not, the heal we get from sitting hd is sure needed.

i love that, becose with 80 sec max reflect, we be pwnt down hard int he 50 sec duration. and the 25 off duration will realy eat us vs most professions