Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Temporary Removal of Nano Delta

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    see my previous post.
    Having no nano in Arid is normal, there are mobs with nasty nanodrain.
    And for your information: when I'm tanking sec42, chain mongoing drains my nano very fast (8k nanopool, nanodelta imps, casting only imongo/rage), even with pnh/ior. So there are situations where even current nanocosts are very high for continual use. So I have very pesimistic view of the future after rebalance
    RK1: Amickson 220/30 ENG - equip, Aztea 220/30 MA - equip, Adirae 220/30 ENF

Quote Originally Posted by Amickson View Post
    And for your information: when I'm tanking sec42, chain mongoing drains my nano very fast (8k nanopool, nanodelta imps, casting only imongo/rage), even with pnh/ior. So there are situations where even current nanocosts are very high for continual use. So I have very pesimistic view of the future after rebalance
    This.

PS: MPs regen nano too...
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

see my previous post.
    Believe it or not I did see it.

FC are going to kill a lot of fun by slowing down frenetic PVMing if they nerf ND and that's not good.
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

I already run out of nano as a 220 nanomage crat with improved ND buff, because of the low duration of our debuffs and buffs combined with high nanocost.
    After rebalance the nanocosts will be even greater.

I'm more in favor of a more balanced HD and ND tick rate for lower levels than removing nanodelta altogether (which would only affect high level).
    RK1 - Malaxia - NM Bureaucrat (220/30/70) - Master of soloing
    RK1 - Telbruk - Solitus Soldier (220/30/59) - Mostly harmless
    RK1 - Telbewbs - Solitus Doctor (220/30/65) - Raiding assistant
    RK1 - Telbot - Atrox Adventurer (59/4) - Lovechild raid bot
    RK1 - Sumonia - NM Meta-Physicist (83/6) - Mochies totem
    RK1 - Coustaille - NM Engineer (52/0) - Totw Twink
    Test - Mala - Solitus Agent (220/30/70) - Council of Testers

President of Cosmic Forklift Inc. & General of Primal Evolution & Live Liaison of Council of Testers

Everything you need for your crat is here
    Testlive fun : MMOATP and more! Join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Amickson View Post
    Unless mobs drain your nano, 2sec ND tick and ND right wrist pretty much prevents an enforcer from running out of nano while chaining mongo and rage. I also have stims and genius 2 perked just in case, but I only have those so that I can swap my hardcore 15% cost NCU out for a range increaser or an interrupt modifier.

The last time I had nano problems was before atrox enforcers could reliably hit 2sec ND ticks, which was a while ago now. Back then you actually wanted a keeper, trader, NT, or MP in your team and asked for cost/HE.

I see three possible options I see:

1. Increase nano cost

Pro- a lot less spamming
    Con- balancing what nanos need to cost more, nano delta still wins

2. Decrease -add cost (25, 22.5, 20)

Pro- Makes the -add cost important, while not making it too important
    Con- still might not address issue, nano delta still high

3. Increase nano delta tick (to 6 seconds at max)

Pro- recovering nano will be tougher
    Con- punishes low levels, punishes the use of nano delta
    Ctrlaltwin. Man. Legend.

cap players hp to 10k.
    and AR to 2.3k

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123