Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Improved Chosen/Faithfull Armor

No thank you. This change would only benefit the very old vets, since no sane person have even looked at tier armour since LE came out. If anything should happen to tier armour it should be making t2 parts 900 times easier to get. Then we can talk about a tier 4.
    Why play melee when crat pets can do your job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Simple, why the melee hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Melee people/pets are needed...

AI armor gotz to go... It´s about time it becomes obsolete... Bring back the raiding, nodrop, unique to profession armor sets...

AI armor ruined this game

Quote Originally Posted by wyldebeast View Post
    No thank you. This change would only benefit the very old vets, since no sane person have even looked at tier armour since LE came out. If anything should happen to tier armour it should be making t2 parts 900 times easier to get. Then we can talk about a tier 4.
    If tier armor actually became sought after, getting tier 2 would hardly be an efford. If you bring a full team to pen catacombs you'll kill fast and get your parts. The reason it's slow now is that the droprate is low and people solo for them.
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

Id love to see tier 4 extend current progression to ql300, right click upgradable, and really high ability requirements. Mostly to reward proper twinking, maybe 1400 ability for ql300.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Bump for this, But only if they remake the fork crat hat ;D

bump, but should not be an upgrade no one can get. tier armor was a farm armor and should stay that way. i always had the idea of making it combinable with ofab, but i guess that doesnt matter. but as op said, should be a must have for some positions, not all. and please dont make it cookiecutterish. there should be some good stats, outperforming ai in those, but only in those. for that though, the stats would have to be thought about very carefully and not blindly follow the past tier skill copy and paste regimen.

as for the comment it would only benefit vets. come on. getting tier 3 is a joke these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Beornin View Post
    If tier armor actually became sought after, getting tier 2 would hardly be an efford. If you bring a full team to pen catacombs you'll kill fast and get your parts. The reason it's slow now is that the droprate is low and people solo for them.
    If you bring a full team you end up with six people sharing the loot.
    Salomar [220/30]
    Rainbowz [200/23]
    Twopairs [150/20]
    SPARTA

The thing i like about the tier3 is the astetics, for the most part they look really nice.
    The first time i saw a mp running by in tier3 i was awestruck.
    While on the other hand the ofab looks like they was designed by blandy mc. bland bland.
    It just dosent look that good tbh.

Making the tier2 somewhat easier to drop wont hurt either like if you really want it your going to camp it,
    but on the other hand i dont want them to make it so they just drops all the time, you need to put in some work for it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234