Thread: Adv: still stuck with wolf for pvp?

Adv: still stuck with wolf for pvp?

Will tank, healer,dd morphs aso be useless in pvp for adv?
    Would be fun if healer morph could be a optional pvp route.
    Double heal on target only makes that not possible

All morphs will be viable for pvp i believe. Just gotta choose the right one for what role you play in pvp. I seriously doubt that solo pvp will be possible for much more classes as Agent or Shade.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

STILL stuck?

wtf is that?

wolf is one of the most epically OP'd buffs of all time! 120 AAD, 90 Add dmg, 800 RS, PLUS by being in wolf form you get a buttload more evades, add dmg, AAO, and RS .... hello?

What is this "stuck" business youre talking about. Aww hell naw. Stuck is when what you have doesn't work, but nothing is better. Stuck is being melee and being kited. Advies complaining that their "stuck" with wolf is like enforcers saying they're "stuck" with a 1he/1hb alpha, because everything else isn't WTF op'd.

wake up and smell the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    Blablablabla...
    You realy don't read the nano changes doc's, do you? He's not talking about how it is atm. Yes, atm wolfie (how annoying people might find the morph visual) is the way to go. And it being overpowered in some people's view for PvP, it's realy loved in PvM by all.

After the balance morphs are shuffed alot and wolf only will keep it's evades (boosted by abit)but: no aura, no dam, no (read it for your selves) etc.

Not sure how it will effect ranged or melee. I think Melee: Wolf or Healer will be viable if parry will work (or Cat in high crit setup). Ranged a.k.a. AS will get a boost in Leet morph or Dam/Crit (Cat) will be nice (both have conceal I believe) (or Wolf for people that are used to the morph :P). In melee you'll have the help in extra heals and in range abit more AS attack rating and conceal. (I know AS in PvP doesn't need conceal but casting a 3 sec AS is more easy when concealed... No?)

Not sure if the Tank roll is for Advy's in PvP and I think the morph isn't good enough to do so.
    Last edited by Zwelgje; May 18th, 2011 at 08:26:04.

they should remove morphs once and for all, would make advies alot more balanced compared to others. also griefing wouldnt be so easy anymore since its easier to pick fixers+docs from the zerg instead of 100 tabs
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

Yes guys, this is Balance Discussion, so we are talking about after rebal.
    If you wanna QQ about how advs are today, go to QQ competition. (or more accurate, how advs was before LE)
    I would like to know if FC has been aiming for different pvp playstyles, not only different pvm playstyles.

Fixer: still stuck with onehander for pvp?
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Quote Originally Posted by quieter456 View Post
    nah, fixers may meep.

Quote Originally Posted by Xootch View Post
    nah, fixers may meep.
    /petition!
    Vitaliy - 220/30 NM NT
    Vitiate - 220/30 Soli Crat
    Paralympics - 220/30 NM Agent
    Vitx - 150/20 Opi Tarder

Paradise & Parasite

Quote Originally Posted by quieter456 View Post
    sadly, no. since fa and as will be on the same timer it'll probably make more sense for us to go troll pistol + rhat (and swap envy+rhat for melee profs)

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    sadly, no. since fa and as will be on the same timer it'll probably make more sense for us to go troll pistol + rhat (and swap envy+rhat for melee profs)
    My fixer has troaler and rhatata equipped and its not a very good combination for anything that can heal! And forget swapping it with anything troaler is barely 100%
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    STILL stuck?

wtf is that?

Think he meant that the actual morph is ugly and he wants to see his sexy character

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
    Think he meant that the actual morph is ugly and he wants to see his sexy character
    But wolf is the sexeh , try sit/stand combo and enjoy the sexhe! :

That too, but im talking about viable pvp choices. Cause for me the post rebalancing wolf looks like a fixer without roots imo... Would be fun with healer morph as one alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by drakio View Post
    But wolf is the sexeh , try sit/stand combo and enjoy the sexhe! :
    only sexy thing about wolf is that nobody sees you trying to loot

Maybe he wants it's to be more like a werewolf so he can stare @his toon's (hairy)butt still?

What's with the hairy butt hate? My doctor said its perfectly natural.