Thread: Sector 7 Belt part still MIA

Sector 7 Belt part still MIA

The Sector 7 Tower Boss is still not dropping it's belt part, as has been the case for some months, when can we expect this to get fixed? Got plenty of ppl around with the other parts but no possibility to make the completed belt.

Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

since when is that? my org has several complete s7 belts on toons.

We got 2 with full belts, but both were completed shortly after S7 was opened. At some point, the drop rate from the tower boss dropped to nearly zero. The devs can readily look at the kills and drop rate to confirm, just bringing it to their attention so they -will- take a look.
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

The Tower does drop its loot. BUT the item is not 100% drop like with all the other bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by enakur View Post
    The Tower does drop its loot. BUT the item is not 100% drop like with all the other bosses.
    I don't mind the pieces from the first 3 bosses not being 100%, but I really do wish they'd change it so that the final boss has 100% chance to drop the final piece. It's really frustrating to have to farm spawning pieces from all 3 bosses again just for the chance that you might complete a belt.

we do farm the sector, just agent and me on advy . 3 rounds every day. Sometimes we got a sol with us. More belts drop then we sell / week often.

We still make 500 mil each / weak easy.

Everyone telling parts dont drop or stuff wont sell.. try harder. its dropping as intended.

cheerz
    Pheddex 220/30/70 trox agent equip

Pheddy 220/30/70 soli crat equip

Pheddette 164/19/42 opi trader equip

Lavidaloco 150/17/30 opi agent equip

Tinytall 200/25/70 opi advy equip

Dropping as intended? When most parts sell for a few million and ONE sells for hundreds of millions we know it works the way A FEW PEOPLE like it to work. 500mil a week? No wonder there arent any teams for that fine place. Another farm as intended.
    Gustatus similis pullus.

I've never really found it hard to get a team fo S7 to be honest, even though having yesdrop belt pieces does allow for people to gain the benefits without stepping inside. I suppose if I had rolled a MP/Trader/etc it would be harder though.

Only improvement I'd call for is a 100% droprate on the final belt piece. If say a group of 4-5 people wanna do a few rounds of S7 and just once the piece doesn't drop from the final boss it really screws up everything, forcing the team to do another round or two just in hopes that it might drop.

Damage NCU drop rate is retarded too.

I went there with the specific intent to farm 2 dmg NCU 's for a twink, and, not one dropped in 5 rounds.

I was annoyed. Also of note, only 1 NCU Belt part dropped. (4 viral, 3 power core, 4 belts, 1 NCU piece)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnykay View Post
    I've never really found it hard to get a team fo S7 to be honest, even though having yesdrop belt pieces does allow for people to gain the benefits without stepping inside. I suppose if I had rolled a MP/Trader/etc it would be harder though.

Only improvement I'd call for is a 100% droprate on the final belt piece. If say a group of 4-5 people wanna do a few rounds of S7 and just once the piece doesn't drop from the final boss it really screws up everything, forcing the team to do another round or two just in hopes that it might drop.
    Just a few questions. What level is your toon? At what level can the belt be equipped easily by all professions? What alternatives does a 200 toon has that makes the S7 belt obsolete?

Probable answers are:
    -Your toon is 200 or near it.
    -The belt has very low requirements and can easily be used by any level 151 toon.
    -Level 200 toons can have access to Pande loot and their belts.

Adding some notes: The playfield is of fixed difficulty. It is impossibly hard for a level 151ish toon's team. It is easy for a very small team of twinked out 200 toons. Some of the loot is rare, which makes it valuable. Result is as anyone could expect. Small teams of friends farming it for profit and selling it to the few people who can afford it.

Farmers gonna farm.Twinks become twinkier, cannonfooder iz moar cannonfooder. Just like Albtraum, Alappaa, DR and the countless bosses spread all over SL farmed by twinks for twinks.
    Gustatus similis pullus.

I've gotten 5+ full belts, 1 ncu thing for xp and 1 for damange, + over a dozen extra components, + 5 of the box/container things, plus various no drop weapons on the toons that need/want them. There is nothing wrong with the drops.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Looks like the belt part started dropping again...we got 4 in 5 runs today, finished a lot of ppl's belts that had been lacking that part.
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

you were just unlucky i droped one...it was like the last week, i did only one tower kill so didn't seems that broke to me ^^
    Xeratrading 220/26 NM trader|||Methalix 220/21 Atrox Enforcer
    Methaball 176/4 Atrox MP|||Xeradoc 150/16 Solitus Doctor
    Methafire 150/20 Atrox Soldier|||Xeradvent 121/10 Solitus Adventurer
    Xeranuke 186/17 Solitus Nano-technician
    Xeracrat 200/21 Solitus Bureaucrat
    President of ~~ Athalantes ~~
    Squad Commander of The Glowing Nightfliers