Thread: Script doesn't work

Script doesn't work

Code:
    <a href="chatcmd:///angry">Click here to freak out</a>
    it seems that doesn't work anymore, anyone have a solution for this one?

It's not possible to post a link that has a direct action. You have to post a link to a pop-up window and in that window you can give a link to do the action. I'm not a master in scripting and not in game atm to test it out, but I think it should be like this:
    Code:
    <a href="text://<a href='chatcmd:///angry'>Click here to freak out</a>">Click here to freak out</a>
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

ah ok thank you,i didnt know that direct actions arent work.ok so every action i have to do out of a window ok.now thats what im looking for the whole time i try to script.

it is possible tho, to make a direct /tell link without the info window, but I forgot how
    I've seen it done in a chatbot before.

[Org] BotName: [Guest] ClickableGuestNameWithoutUnderline: message
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

Might be just because its on bots, while AO client script parser might not allow that sort of scripts
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

Xyphos: That is the character:// tag. If you rightclick the nick, you will get the standard popup menu too.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Ah, right!
    much thanks, Dem
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader